134

"Running away?! Are you serious?!" My mum screams, as she lectures me, i sit on the sofa, resting my hands on my lap as i look at the floor, while she paces up and down. "How could you do this to me?! I am trying my best to make sure you aren't 'depressed' anymore! Yet you leave your friends and try to run away?! God if you weren't my kid i'd slap the shit out of you! What were you thinking?!"

"I-i-.."

"Well spit it out!!"

"I-i. I didn't want to get s-sent away"

"Well now you don't have a choice. I wasn't going to send you. But after this stunt i might as well." I look up at her with teary eyes.

"What? Mum pl-"

"It's been decided. You're going" I pant heavily but my mum tuts.

"With this stupid breathing thing. Don't be pathetic!" I quickly run to my room, slamming the door behind me, hen pace around my room, hot tears falling as i struggle to breath, and wave my hands about, not knowing where or what to do with them. Before i cry heavily and hide my face in my pillow.

"Don't slam my door! and brun your old uniform!" | scream again.

.

"S-so your leaving?" Elle asks. I nod.

"Yeah"

"she can't do that! You ran away becasye you were getting sent away!" Tao shouts.

"Please don't go"

"I don't have a choice. It's a boarding school so i'll only be back in the summer"

"...Does Nick know?" Charlie asks.

"No i haven't told him yet"

"He's gonna be crushed" darcy sighs.

"No! No don't say that! You'll freak me out!" But i see him walking over. I shriek. "See you later bye!!" Then i run away. I sigh as i hide behind a statue. But slap myself in the face.

"Y/n M/n-M/n L/n you get your shitty act together and tell him." I gulp, but walk out and start walking towards the group.

"Hey guyyssss. What''s u-" But they all turn to me, revealing Nick, they all stare at me with puffy red eyes.

"UuUuuuuup?" I trail on confused. "A-are you guys okay? Hehehe"

"You're leaving?" Nick asks. I sigh.

"Aw Nick. I'm so sorry" He cries hen pulls me into a hig. I shriek, but sigh and hug him back as he cries intp my shoulder.

"Please. Please N/n don't leave me. DOn't leave me on my own" He cries heavily. I feel tears well in my eyes, then everyone else hugs me.

"Y/n don't go!!" They scream. I cry, and it's just a huge sobbing fest as we all hug eachother.

"Stop crying you pussies!!" We hear. We all pull away, wiping our eyes to see Imogen laughing.

"I'll fucking kill her" I mumble.

"Go away Imogen you pick me bitch!!" Tara shouts, and everyone starts screaming at her including me. She screams and cries, running away. We laugh, then carry on hugging.

.

"Awwww. You look so cute in your uniform" My mum squeals. I turn to the mirror with a disgusted and akward look.

 I turn to the mirror with a disgusted and akward look

"I feel like i'm going to sunday school in the 90's" i gag

"C'mon don't be so rude. I spent alo to fmoney on this"

"I look like a nun in training. I look like a virgin. Aye! I beat my friends! I ain't a virgin no more! Ha!! Tao owes me 20 quid!! Fcking loser" Then mum hits the back of my head. I shriek, then rub it. "Ow!"

"Don't say things like that!!"

"Well making jokes out if it is better then crying abou it so-"

"No i mean stop swearing. Fucking idiot"

"Ah. Now are you sure you should be sending me there. The kids are gonna be hippys. Their all gonna be like 'Wassup broooo' 'I'm guud broo, rocking with the waves my guy' 'bro' 'broooo'  "

"You're going. End of discussion. We should have really die dyour hair. Your new teachers can deal with that"

Then we hear a bus honk outside. I groan.

"Alright. See you"

"Yeah in summer."

"It'll be worth the wait"

"Yeah, i'll get to ditch you and see my friends. The only people i care about" Then i open the door then slam it behind me. Then look at the cringy bus infront of me. I look around, seeing people who were peacefully walking down the street looking at me like i'm some crazy asshole. Then i notice a mother walking down the street with her daughter, they stare at me, and the mum pulls her daughter into her more, almost protecting her. I gulp, but it honks more. I groan.

"I'm coming you bastard!!"