New Beginnings ~ 1

"Hand me my bag please and hurry up before we're late!" I call out to Hoseok as the two of us rush, not wanting to be late for our first day of college.

"I'm coming I'm coming." Hoseok says as he rushes to my side, passing over my bag as he guides me out the door, locking it in the process.

Today was our official first day of college and both of us seemed more stressed then excited. We had overslept and only had ten minutes to get on campus and twenty before our classes started.

Now, I know you may be wondering how things have been since you last seen Hoseok and I and well, they've been perfect!

More perfect then I could have ever imagined. So perfect it's almost scary. Since Hoseok and I moved into our apartment together, it's been like a dream.

Everyday we learn more about each other and fall even more in love. As sappy as that sounds, it's true, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We've been living in our apartment together for a couple months now and these past couple months have been amazing.

Now starts the hard part, college.

We've been anticipating this for months. Obviously, that was the whole reason I came to Seoul in the first place. Well besides wanting to be with Hoseok of course.

I spent my whole summer learning Korean and for the most part, I had it down. Of course I didn't know every little word but I was getting there, step by step.

Hoseok has been a huge help of course and aside from that, things seemed to be going in the right direction.

Today would be the main test of that. Not all of mine and Hoseok's classes matched up of course so I'd be on my own for the most part.

Of course that made me a bit nervous but it's not like Hoseok wasn't a text or call away, not to mention I'd see him when we got home.

Knowing that, I felt a little better.

"Here we are." Hoseok says with a smile as we finally arrive on campus. He put the car in park as we stared out at the huge buildings.

My nerves definitely were starting to rise now. Hoseok noticed immediately as he rested his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze.

"Don't worry, baby, it'll be alright. You have me, and the other guys of course. I'm sure you have them in some of your classes, right? Don't worry, it'll all be okay." Hoseok says reassuringly as he leans over and kisses me.

I melt into him, finding comfort in his words. When we pull back he gives me a soft smile before we both step out of the car.

Hoseok slips his hand in mine as he pulls me off in the direction of the campus, doing his best to hurry so we weren't late.

Even so, he still went out of his way to walk me to my first class.

"You got this, I just know it! I'll meet you for lunch later so just text me when you've finished your class, Kay?" Hoseok smiles as he pecks my lips again before he heads off to his class with one last wave.

I take in a breath as I head inside, preparing myself for whatever my first day of college would throw at me.

As I headed inside the huge classroom, I made my way over to a random seat and sat down. Little by little the classroom filled up, and in came the professor.

He wasted no time in starting his introduction and even assigning us work on the first day. Man, this was already exhausting and I just started.

Still, I paid extra attention, making sure not to miss anything important.

Once that class ended, I headed to my second class which after this one, I'd meet up with Hoseok for lunch then later on around 4 I had my last class for the day.

Luckily, college was a lot more spaced out then high school so that was nice at least. It made it a bit easier. I knew the work wouldn't be easier though so that was the downside.

I packed up my things and headed off to my next class which was surprisingly way easier and thankfully, no homework. The professor seemed cool too so I knew that class would be easy at least.

Finally, it was time to meet up with Hoseok so of course I was excited.

We could eat, chill, and do whatever until my last class at four. I'm sure our schedules might conflict a bit though so I'd have to double check with him.

After I send Hoseok a text on where to meet me, I head there, excited to tell him all about my first two classes.

As I'm making my way to our spot, I'm surprised when I see a group of people surrounding him.

Getting closer, I hear a girls voice say, "Hoseok, wow! It's been so long, you look great!" Instantly, my attention is caught.

Just then, I join Hoseok's side which pulls his attention to me for a moment as he smiles, then turns back to the girl. I assume to not be rude.

"Wow yeah, it has. I didn't know you went to school here. Nao, this is my girlfriend y/n, y/n, this is one of my classmates from middle school." Hoseok says, making sure to include me in this situation I had been very confused about.

"Nice to meet you." I say, trying to be polite as I bow to her. "Likewise! I didn't know you had a girlfriend I guess it's been that long huh? Well I'm happy for you!" The girl says with a smile.

Right away, I got a bad feeling. Maybe I was just being a jealous girlfriend but still, I didn't like the vibe I was getting.

Before anyone else can say anything, a familiar voice speaks just as an arm gets thrown around Hoseok's shoulder, pulling him backwards.

"Wow, Hi Nao I barely recognized you, it's been a long time!" Namjoon grins proudly as he shoots her a huge smile.

I look over just as the five other guys appear behind Namjoon.

"It has been." Nao confirms as she nods her head to the others. "Join us for lunch!" Jimin smiles, being as friendly as always.

Nao looks from Jimin, to me, then to Hoseok. "Yeah, of course."

I grit my teeth, definitely not liking this one bit. Still, I said nothing.

I had no reason to be jealous anyway. Hoseok is dating me after all and he said he's never been with anyone else like this so really, I had nothing to worry about.

As we all ate, everyone made conversation and just like that, time flew by. It was around 3pm so I still had some time before my next class but sadly, Hoseok had to go to his.

"I'll see you after your class alright? I'll swing by and get you and we can head home." Hoseok smiles in my direction.

Before I can even respond, Nao does. "What class are you headed to?" When Hoseok tells her, her face lights up,

"What a coincidence, me too!"

I watched as her eyes practically sparkled and a huge smile took over her lips.

And just like that, I was annoyed again.

This was going to get annoying, and real fast.

———
A/n: NEW STORY TIME!!! I could tell you guys seemed to like the original story of boy in love so I wanted to make a sequel!!! I hope you guys enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️✨