The quiet before the storm~ 9

The next few days were easily repetitive. Wake up, school, dinner, sleep, repeat.

From what I know, Hoseok had been keeping his distance from Nao and not talking to her.

She had even tried to approach us at lunch one time but was quickly pulled away by Jin. Of course I was thankful for that.

I wasn't sure if she was getting the hint or not but I was glad the guys were looking out for me as well.

Right now I was on my way back from class so I figured I'd swing past Hoseok's since his class would be letting out soon and I had some time to spare before my next class.

As I made it to the classroom door, I saw it was still closed so I figured the lecture wasn't over yet. I gave it till the time it usually ends but when the door remained shut, I peaked inside.

My eyes scanned the empty classroom until they landed on two people. The last two people I wanted to see alone together.

Seated at one of the chairs was Hoseok who was sound asleep with his head on the desk and in front of him was Nao.

I refrained from marching inside but instead watched to see what she was planning to do.

Just then, Nao leaned forward and brushed the hair that had fallen in Hoseok's face as he slept.

I grit my teeth as I watched her eyes on him and her hand rested on his head. Not wanting to see anymore, I turned to walk away, only to crash into the chest of someone.

"I'm sorry!" I say, bowing down to the person in front of me. "Y/n? What are you doing over here?" The voice says.

I lift my head to see Yoongi standing in front of me, looking stunned.

"I was waiting for Hoseok but it seems he's already got company." I say, still being upset from what I just saw.

"Nao?" He asks, obviously already knowing but wanting me to confirm. I nod.

Yoongi pushes past me and walks straight into the classroom.

After a moment I hear him yell, "Hoseok get your ass up. Your girlfriend is out here waiting for you, idiot."

Right after he says that, I hear shuffling from inside the classroom then out comes all three of them.

Instinctively, my eyes fall on Nao first. She too was looking directly at me with a slight grin on her face.

Oh how I wanted to punch her.

"I fell asleep, I'm sorry! No one woke me!" Hoseok says as he joins my side, automatically looking just apologetic as he sounded.

Still full of anger, I turned my attention to Nao. "You couldn't have woke him while you were in there messing with his hair while he was sleeping?" I snap.

Nao's raises her eyebrows but her lips stay in a straight line. Hoseok looked confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I was just about to wake him before Yoongi came in." Nao says with a shrug.

"Like hell you were-" I start but was instantly stopped as Yoongi moved in my line of view so that I couldn't see her.

"It's not worth it." Yoongi says, his voice low. "But-" I start only to be stopped again. "Let's just get to class, okay? We'll see you guys later." Yoongi says, pulling me away before I can even get a chance to speak to Hoseok.

I look back just as Hoseok is staring at the two of us, more then confused, watching Yoongi pull me away.

When Yoongi and I make it to our class I let out a sigh.

"Why did you do that? I was gonna give that bitch a piece of my mind." I hiss, still steaming on the inside.

"If you get into a fight you're going to get in trouble and the last thing we need is you getting expelled and having to change colleges or worse, go back to America." Yoongi says calmly as he takes a seat in the spot beside my usual chair.

"She was touching all over him, Yoongi. I saw it with my own eyes and then she's going to deny it right in front of my face. I hate her. I swear I'm going to-" I was so angry I wasn't even bothering to translate from English.

Yoongi reached out and grabbed ahold of my wrist. "Relax, please." He says, his eyes floating around to the multiple people who had begun staring at us.

I let out a breath as I sit down in the seat, taking my arm back from Yoongi's grasp.

"I understand you're frustrated but you can't control her actions. She's gonna do what she's going to do and I know you want to fight her but that won't solve anything." Yoongi says as he starts to pull his things out.

I groan as I bury my head in my arms. I kept picturing the scene in the classroom over and over and the more I thought about it, the angrier I got.

I hate Nao. I hate her because clearly she doesn't understand or respect boundaries and I hate people like her.

The rest of the class period, all I could think about was my new found hatred for this homewrecker.

~
When class ended, Yoongi walked me over to Hoseok's car where I found him leaning against it, waiting for me.

The last thing I wanted was to talk about the same thing over and over again. This stupid situation with Nao seemed never ending and I was over it.

"I'll leave you two-" Yoongi starts but I instantly object. "Please, don't." I say, my voice low.

Yoongi looked at me confused but didn't question me.

"Ready to go?" Hoseok asks once we finally approach him. "Mind if I come hang?" Yoongi asks, thankfully going along it.

Hoseok looks from Yoongi to me. He seemed hesitant but then said, "not at all."

We all got into the car and made our way home. On the car ride back to our place I didn't say anything.

I leaned my head against the window and stared out as the world passed us by.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Hoseok look over at me a few times but I didn't make it known that I saw.

Like I said, I was over talking about this. Hoseok knew how I felt about it so there was no point in talking in circles.

At the end of the day, my hate for Nao was here to stay and this was just the beginning.