Breaking the news ~ 14

"Why is Yoongi asleep on our couch?"

That's the first thing I hear Hoseok say to me as soon as I open my eyes the next morning.

My eyes felt heavy and I knew they were insanely puffy and I hadn't even looked in a mirror yet. I felt completely numb.

"Are you okay? Were you crying before bed?" Hoseok then asks, having forgotten all about Yoongi at that point.

He wastes no time in sitting down beside me, automatically snaking his arms around my waist and bringing me closer. I felt a tug at my heart.

So I explained everything. From the moment Yoongi got here to the very moment I went to sleep.

When I finally finished talking, Hoseok looked taken back and shocked.

"I should have believed you...you had a bad feeling all along and I kept brushing it off because I didn't think it was really like that. I'm so sorry." Hoseok says, his lips in a frown as he held me in his chest, squeezing me tightly.

"This changes nothing, I hope you know that. I still love you and I still want to be with you always. I don't care if she's in love with me, because it'll always be one sided. Please don't even stress out about this because at the end of the day, all I want is you. I love you, y/n, always." Hoseok says as he holds me tightly.

His words cause me to cry again as I bury my face in his chest and cling to him. He holds me, whispering reassuring things to me as he rocks me back and forth.

When I finally calm down, he pulls back and wipes my tears away.

"Get cleaned up and I'll make the three of us breakfast, okay?" Hoseok says as he places a single kiss on my forehead before he stands up.

Once I'm alone in the room, I gather my things and head to the bathroom to shower.

As soon as I look in the mirror I wince at my appearance. Just as I had expected, my eyes are bloodshot and puffy. I look like a mess.

I knew today was going to be awful and I'm sure I'd cry a lot more. Luckily, neither Hoseok nor I had classes today so at least we could be together all day.

What I needed more then anything right now was to spend the day with Hoseok and do my best to forget about what I've found out.

Of course that's gonna be damn near impossible but I had no choice. There's nothing I can do to change this.

Letting out a shaky sigh, I get into the shower and let the hot water run over me. I stay in there for about twenty minutes, letting the occasional tear slip out.

Once I'm done, I get dressed and try to make myself look less hideous. Then I make my way out to the kitchen.

When I get there I see Yoongi now wide awake, him and Hoseok standing in the kitchen talking. The second they see me, Yoongi's words come to a halt which automatically makes me realize what they were talking about.

"Morning." Yoongi says as I make my way over to the kitchen table where they both take a seat.

"Morning." I say, forcing a smile as Hoseok hands me a plate of food. The last thing I wanted to do was eat right now but I knew I needed to.

I poked at my food as I stayed silent. I know I killed the vibe as everyone else was silent too. Until Hoseok tried to lighten it.

"Do you have classes today?" He asks Yoongi who replies with a shake of his head.

"No, thank god. I'm pretty hung over." He says with a slight chuckle as he takes a bite of his food.

"I'd say same but we left super early." Hoseok says as he glances over at me and smiles. "We had fun though."

As much as I wanted to smile at his comment, nothing about my mood felt happy today.

I knew Hoseok was just trying to lighten the mood and make me feel better but I was just too upset for that right now.

Yoongi made a face of disgust. "I'm sure you did."

We continue to eat in silence again until I excuse myself, not feeling like eating anymore.

I clear my plate and head back to the room for a moment. I plug my phone in on the charger and go brush my teeth.

After I finish, I go to head back to the room when I stop in my tracks as I hear the guys talking.

I lean against the doorframe and listen.

"She's really upset and with all good reason. Nao really isn't being respectful at all. She straight up told me she plans to ruin what you and y/n have. Doesn't that bother you?!" Yoongi hisses, trying to keep his voice down.

"Of course it bothers me. I hate that she's trying to come in between y/n and I. I love y/n with all of my heart and you know that. I don't want Nao to ruin that so I'm going to steer clear of her. Y/n is the only person I care about and I won't let Nao take that away from me." Hoseok says then continues with,

"I'm just worried about y/n. I know this is going to affect her negatively and I don't want that. I hate seeing her hurting and I don't want her to worry. I would never hurt her and I just want her to know that Nao won't come between us, ever."

I feel a single tear roll down my cheek at his wordsX although I wasn't expecting Yoongi to say what he did next.

"She better not because if you even for a second entertain Nao's actions in anyway, I won't hesitate to beat the fuck out of you."

Hoseok laughed in response. "You don't have to worry about that, I would never. Y/n is the only woman I'll ever love. Now and forever."

I smiled as I rounded the corner, making it known that I had heard everything.

The guys turned to me, looking guilty that they had been caught.

I say nothing as I make my way over to Hoseok, giving him the biggest kiss I've ever given him.

When we pull away, Yoongi clears his throat. "I'm gonna head out." Is all he says as he slowly starts to back up towards the door.

Once he's gone, Hoseok picks me up and takes me to the room, where we spend the rest of the day in each other's arms and well...you know.