Beer run ~ 22

As suggested by Ari, Yoongi and I were on our way to go pick up beers for everyone.

I had no idea why she wanted to drink out of the blue but when everyone agreed, I knew it was too late to change her mind.

Hoseok was going to offer to go when Ari suddenly volunteered Yoongi then told me to go with him.

That's how we got here, the two of us on our way to get beer. We headed to the closest convenience store but of course, they were closed.

"Closed this early? I wonder why." I sigh, knowing this was the closest convenience store to us and if we were to go to another one it would be too far out.

"Should we just head back?" Yoongi asks, looking up at the sky. It was super cloudy and dark and I knew it would start pouring any minute now.

"I think Ari will kill me if we don't come back with beers." I say with a sigh as I stare at the closed sign on the door.

"So what should we do? Drive in this weather? It looks like it's going to get bad and the other store is a decent distance away. We don't want to get stuck in this." Yoongi says as he points up at his windshield where little droplets of rain had already begun to fall.

I sigh as I pull out my phone to text Ari. I tell her the store is closed and just as expected, she tells me to go to a different one.

When I explain the situation, she sends back an '🤷🏻‍♀️' emoji. I knew this meant she didn't care and that she still wanted beer, even if it meant getting stuck in this oncoming rainstorm.

Knowing she wasn't gonna let me live if we came back empty handed, I give Yoongi the okay to start driving.

We headed off to the next store hoping and praying that it was open. It was about a twenty five minute drive and surprisingly, they were open.

"Let's grab these beers and get back. It's already pouring and I really don't feel like sitting twenty five minutes in soaked clothes." I say, dreading having to step out of the car because I knew we'd get drenched.

"Wait here, I'll go get them." Yoongi says and before I can object, he's already running out into the rain and in the store.

I watch through my window, waiting for him to return. After about five minutes he comes back with two bags in his hands.

He rushes to the car and hops in and as expected, he's drenched. His once light grey shirt now dark and dripping, along with his now flattened dark hair.

"Damn it's really coming down." Yoongi says as he flicks water from his hair, his body shivering.

"Do you think it'll be okay going back? It is getting kinda bad." I say, observing the rain pouring down. It was so loud against the hood of the car and the cracks of thunder definitely weren't helping.

"It should be. If it gets bad we can pull over." Yoongi says as he clicks in his seatbelt, another shiver rocking his body.

"If you need to take the wet shirt off you can. I promise I won't look." I tease and Yoongi glances over at me for a moment before he does just that.

He tosses his shirt into the back seat and runs a hand down his wet chest. His eyes then snap in my direction and I turn my head to look out the window.

"I thought to promised not to look. Perv." He says, his voice teasing.

I can't help but to laugh at his comment. "Let's just get home, alright." I say and with that, we head off.

The rain kept pouring down but luckily we made it back safely.

Yoongi didn't even bother to put on his T-shirt as we each grabbed a bag and ran inside. As we came through the door, the both of us were laughing at how crazy this all was just for some beers.

"Oh wow, um, hyung, where's your shirt?" Is the first thing Jungkook asks as soon as we get inside.

Right away I see Hoseok's eyes hard on me. They then snapped to Yoongi and his expression was a not so happy one.

"Why's your hair a mess?" Hoseok asks, automatically assuming the worst.

"Well, It's pouring outside. The rain has turned my hair to a frizzball." I laugh as I set the bag down on the counter.

"And your shirt?" Hoseok asks, wasting no time. "It got soaked so I took it off, relax." Yoongi scoffs as he cracks open a beer and takes a sip.

"Speaking of which, can I borrow a shirt, thanks." Yoongi says, not waiting for Hoseok's reply before he retreats to our room to take one.

"Let me go change too." I laugh as I head to the room where I find Yoongi digging through drawers but of course, it's not the right one.

When I see which drawer he's looking in, my eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know which drawer was which!" Yoongi says, his face flushed pink as he clickly slams my underwear drawer shut, backing up quickly.

I shake my head as I walk to Hoseok's shirt drawer and pull one out. I toss it to Yoongi. He catches it and thanks me before he slips it on his head and quickly hurries out of the room.

I laugh to myself as I get myself clean dry clothes and quickly change.

Once I'm done I head out to the living room where I see Yoongi seated and avoiding my eyes completely. Then I see Hoseok who's starring at me with a look I didn't understand.

I take a seat beside Hoseok, who instantly takes my hand in his.

"I hope you like the beers. It was hell getting them." I say as I shoot Ari a glare. She simply grins as she takes a sip of her beer.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna need them." Hoseok says as he glances at Yoongi then downs the beer can in his hand.

My brows furrow but I don't question him.

All I knew is something was definitely going on with Hoseok and I had no idea what. I just knew he definitely suspected something and well,

I definitely wasn't ready for whatever it was this time.