From one problem to the next ~19

Y/n's pov~

"So everything is all settled then?! No more stupid bitch coming in between the two of you?" Ari asks, not caring at all how she words things. In this instance, I didn't mind in the slightest.

"Nope! Now you won't have to beat anyone up. All is well." I laugh as I plop down on the couch beside Ari.

Hoseok takes a seat on the other side of me and flicks on the tv.

"How many more days are you staying here? I want to show you around! We definitely need a girls day tomorrow!" I say, feeling excited to finally have my best friend back.

"The rest of the week, my flight is this Saturday so we still have some time. I'm definitely down for a girls day! No hot boyfriend allowed." Ari says as she grins in Hoseok's direction.

Hoseok grins but doesn't look over at her. I laugh because well, he is hot and he knows it.

"Then it's settled, tomorrow is our girls day! We'll have fun." I smile as I turn my attention back to the tv and look at what movie Hoseok is about to turn on.

We all decided to relax and watch a movie so that's currently what we were trying to do. Hoseok was in charge of picking the movie so Ari and I waited patiently.

Once he picked one and put it on, I got comfy as I leaned my head against Hoseok's shoulder, before getting lost in the movie.
~~~~

HOSEOK'S POV;

As the three of us watched our movie, y/n laid with her head on my shoulder while Ari laid with her feet in y/n's lap.

We were comfortable watching the movie until y/n's phone got a text.

She moved the phone upwards and instinctively, I looked down.

My stomach turned as I saw a text from Yoongi. All it said was hey what's up and usually that wouldn't bother me, but after the conversation I ease-dropped on, my mind was in a non friendly thinking way when it came to the two of them.

Y/n texted back a quick hey and what we were doing. Within less then a minute, her phone vibrated again.

Again, I couldn't pull my eyes away. He asked if he could join. I frowned.

Y/n looked up at me then, ready to speak and I already knew what she was going to say. Still, I let her ask.

"Yoongi wants to come watch the movie with us. Is that cool?"

I bite back the remark I actually wanted to say and instead said, "yeah, that's fine."

"Wait! tell him he can only come if he brings Namjoon over for me." Ari says, grinning widely as she chips in on the conversation.

Y/n laughs as she nods then gets back to texting. When she sets her phone down, she cuddles into my side and turns her attention back to the tv.

Within less then ten minutes, our front door was swinging open and in walked Yoongi and Namjoon.

"We're here for the movie!" Namjoon cheers as he wastes no time in plopping down on the couch right next to Ari.

Yoongi looks at the open space on the other side of me and takes his seat.

"You guys are gonna like this one!" Ari smiles as she adjusts herself to give Namjoon more room, sliding her feet off of y/n's lap.

When she does this, y/n repositions herself so that she's now sitting up right. The sudden moving away made me feel sad. Especially now that Yoongi was here, I was starting to feel more self conscious and I didn't like that one bit. I shouldn't feel this way when y/n is MY girlfriend.

I reach over and grab ahold of y/n's hand, pulling it into my lap and intertwining our fingers. She smiles and squeezes them before letting her eyes fall back on the tv screen.

From the corner of my eye I glance at Yoongi to see him look from the screen, to our hands, then back.

As much as I didn't want to believe it, I think what Ari had assumed might be correct.

Yoongi either likes y/n, or he's going to at some point. By the looks of it, he already does, and I don't like that one bit.

Of course it's one thing for him to like her, and yeah that pisses me off, but if he ever tried to act on it, that's a whole other story.

I mentally sighed. It just seemed to be one thing after another. First Nao now this? Why couldn't y/n and I catch a break?

Letting the thought slip away for now, I glance over and to my surprise, I see Ari and Namjoon cuddling.

I'm not sure when that happened but I'm glad it did. The two of them are basically the same person so I'm excited to see what happens between them.

Y/n seemed to notice them too as she wastes no time calling them out and teasing them.

Ari responds by flipping y/n off but y/n doesn't seem phased.

We continue on with our movie, all of us seeming to enjoy it. Eventually, it ends and we all start talking.

Mostly about the movie but then y/n changes the subject.

"So, what's going on here?" She asks, a cheeky grin from ear to ear as she motions to Ari and Namjoon who are still cuddling.

Namjoon smirks while Ari shrugs. "It's normal for people to cuddle, y/n. You could cuddle with Yoongi and it would mean nothing, right Hobi?" Ari asks and right away, I scoff.

"Hell no. No one cuddles with y/n but me...and you." I say which causes Ari to laugh.

"I was about to say, I cuddled her first so you better say me. I guess I see what you mean, maybe it isn't normal to cuddle everyone but I don't see the problem." Ari shrugs.

Y/n laughs as she pokes my arm and whispers something to me. I can't help but to laugh when she says, "She definitely likes him."

The others look at us confused on what y/n and I are laughing about but we don't say.

I glance over at Yoongi who's staring down at his phone, paying no mind to us.

I shake my head, realizing I may just be overthinking all of this. I'm running off of an assumption that Ari made. She hasn't been here long so she hasn't seen y/n and Yoongi's relationship. It's purely friendly. She's got it wrong, Yoongi doesn't like y/n....

At least that's what I'll keep telling myself.