Ari say what?! ~17

I laugh, assuming that Ari is joking but judging by the fact that I'm still laughing and her face is still serious, I don't think she is.

"What are you talking about? He doesn't." I scoff, brushing off her comment.

"He might not yet but he definitely will soon! I saw the way he was acting and especially when I mentioned Joshua, what was that?! He acted just how Hoseok did, what is that saying, come on." Ari says and I shake my head.

"I think you're just over thinking it, Ari. We're just friends. I'm dating his best friend. It definitely isn't like that so don't assume." I say and Ari shrugs.

"Whatever you say man I'm just telling you how I see it. Maybe I'm wrong." She says as she pulls out her phone as it dings.

"Namjoon already?" I ask, smiling that setting them up was working so soon. Ari grins and nods.

"He was so cute! I know you said he was but I didn't think he was going to be that hot. I love you for this." Ari beams as she falls back into my couch, her eyes glued to her screen.

Just as she does, Hoseok re enters the room.

"Should we start making dinner? I'm starving." Hoseok says as he comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"Definitely because me too." I say as I turn around in his arms, moving my head up to give him a kiss.

I hear Ari mumble a quiet awe before Hoseok and I get started on dinner.

After we finish up, we all sit down at the table to eat. We make small talk and catch up on everything I've missed back home.

"I just miss having you around but I'm glad you and Hoseok are happy here! Well, aside from the fucked up Nao situation but she better hope I don't see her because it won't end well." Ari says, all while smiling. That's how I knew she was deadly serious.

"There's nothing to worry about, I promise. I told y/n many times, nothing Nao does will affect y/n and I. It's all one sided." Hoseok says as he takes a bite of his food.

Ari lifts her fork and points the spikes at him. "Yeah, it better be."

I see Hoseok swallow and I'm not sure if it's because of his food or Ari's threat.

"No worries, it is." Hoseok nods and Ari sends a smile in my direction as she continues to eat.

After we finish our meal it's pretty late. We had a late dinner because of hanging out with the guys and I was tired and looking forward to bed.

"You have class tomorrow, right?" Ari asks as she plops down on the couch, getting situated for bed.

"Yeah but I get out at a decent time so don't worry, you won't be here alone for long." I laugh as I watch her snuggle under a blanket.

"Good because I'll miss you too much if you were! Also let me know if there's any issues with that home-wrecker and I'll be on my way in no time." Ari says, her fists shaking in the air.

"Will do. Goodnight." I laugh as I head for my room where I shut the door behind me then make my way over to Hoseok who's sitting on the bed watching me.

"She really hates Nao already huh?" Hoseok laughs and I nod as I slip my pants off and toss then to the side. I then crawl into bed.

"Speaking of Nao, I think I'm going to have a talk with her." Hoseok says and I look over at him as my brows furrow.

Before I can speak, he does again. "Just to tell her I know and that I'm not interested. I want her to know nothing will ever happen so that she can leave us alone."

As much as I didn't want Hoseok to talk to her, I knew this would have to happen. She needed to be turned down in order for her to get it through her head that it would never happen.

"Okay, yeah." I say and Hoseok gives me a soft smile and he leans over and turns my face up to his.

"I don't want you to have to worry about this anymore. I'll make things right." He says and I smile as I nod, leaning into him.

His lips press against mine gently as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me to him.

When he pulls back he places a peck on my forehead.

"I love you." Hoseok says, his eyes soft as he stared into mine. Just as the first time I had heard those words, my heart began to pound and a smile spread across my lips.

"I love you." I say back, moving so that I could lay my head down on his chest.

We tangled our bodies together as we laid down with one another.

"Tomorrow I'll make things right, I promise." Hoseok says as he strokes my hair. I nod as I reach down and grab his hand, locking our fingers together.

Before I knew it, we fell asleep just like that.