SURPRISE ~ 15

The following day at school I was sitting in class with my mind racing. I knew at this point Hoseok must have run into Nao and I didn't even want to think about it...But I couldn't stop.

"You're doing it again." Yoongi says from beside me as he waves his hand in front of my face, pulling me from my repetitive thoughts.

"I'm sorry." I groan as I snap back to reality. Yoongi chuckles. "It's okay you're just missing the lesson." He whispers as he points at our professor.

I shrug as I turn my attention down to my phone to see if I had any texts from Hoseok. I didn't.

This was a good thing. It meant nothing had happened and fuck was a grateful for that.

From beside me I can feel Yoongi looking at me but I don't say anything and he doesn't either.

The remainder of class, he continues stealing glances at me, making sure I'm not obsessing again.

Little did he know, I was.
-

"Want me to walk with you to Hoseok?" Yoongi asks once our class ends and we stand to gather our things.

"Yeah sure. I might need someone to keep me grounded if she's walking out of class with him." I say, gritting my teeth at the thought.

"I have your back of course. Let's go." Yoongi says as we head out in the direction of Hoseok's class that would let out soon.

We made our way to our usual spot as we met up with the others. We all sat around talking as we waited for Hoseok to come.

After what felt like forever, I hear Hoseok's voice.

"I'm going to kill you!"

Okay, not what I was expecting.

I looked up just in time to see Hoseok chasing Namjoon around the fountain, his face angry.

"Y/n, help!" Namjoon yells frantically as he hurdles right towards me. "Stay away from her, you idiot!" Hoseok calls out, gaining on him.

Namjoon gets to me and hops behind me, using me as a shield.

"What is going on?" Yoongi asks, just as shocked as I was.

"He's trying to hurt me." Namjoon cries, gripping my shoulders, trying to hide himself.

"You kissed my girlfriend! I'm trying to kill you!" Hoseok says as he glares behind me.

I huff as I move out of Namjoon's grasp, leaving him exposed. His eyes widen as he moves behind Yoongi this time.

I step forward to Hoseok and grab ahold of his hand. "No killing friends at school." I say and before he can say anything, I finish with, "You can kill him later."

He looks down at me and his face relaxes. He then glances over at Namjoon then back at me and takes my face in his hands and kisses me.

As he does this he continues glaring at Namjoon who rolls his eyes and laughs.

When Hoseok pulls back he smiles. "All mine." Is all he says as he pulls me into his side, keeping a tight grip on my hand.

As I looked around, I was pleasantly surprised to not see any sign of Nao. I was glad.

"I know, I just wanted to make you jealous like you do to y/n." Namjoon shrugs and Hoseok's brows furrow but he doesn't say anything.

"Let's get out of here. I don't wanna be at school any longer then I need to." Jungkook says as he nods his head towards the cars.

With that, we head home. As we make our way up to our apartment complex, I see a person standing outside the main door, peaking inside.

"Um..." I say out loud, catching Hoseok's attention. He looks over, his expression becoming confused too.

Hoseok and I take a step out of the car, shutting the door, which causes the person to turn around.

As soon as I see the person's face my eyes widen as I smile widely.

"Ari?!" I yell, running at her full speed. She smiles brightly as she meets me half way, the two of us hugging tightly.

When we pull back I see Hoseok smiling from beside me as he leans forward to hug Ari too.

"What are you doing here?! You didn't even tell me you were coming!" I say as I smack her shoulder.

"Ow!" Ari whines even though she was smiling widely.

"I couldn't get in and I didn't know you guys weren't home! I wanted to surprise you guys!" Ari says, looking from me to Hoseok with a frown.

"How long have you been out here?" Hoseok asks, taken back and even more so when she says, "About an hour."

"Well come in!! I have so much I need to tell you!" I say, wrapping my arm around Ari's as I drag her inside. Hoseok trails in behind us, letting us have our time.

Once we get inside, Hoseok parts ways from us as I pull Ari with me to set her things down.

Then I explode. I let out every single thing I've been so desperately needing to tell her.

I've needed my best friend and right now this was like therapy. Much needed therapy.

After I finished telling her everything up until what happened at school, her jaw was to the floor.

And just in perfect Ari styled fashion, the first thing to come out of her mouth was,

"Bitch what the fuck?!"

"Tell me about it." I huff as I lean back into the couch.

"I need to meet this Nao chick. I just wanna talk." Ari says as she flexes her hand in and out in a fist.

"She's the worst. No respect for herself or others clearly." I scoff, annoyed just thinking about her.

"Oh yeah, I can see that. Can't wait to meet her!" Ari grins and I can tell right away she's plotting something.

That being said, I wasn't even against it. Hell, I was looking forward to it.

Speaking of looking forward to things, Ari wasted no time in what she was really waiting for.

"Now, let me meet this Namjoon character!"