Future plans ~29

Y/N'S POV~

It was around midnight when I heard the front door open and close. Hoseok's voice sounds down the hallway, signaling he's home.

"Hey baby, did you have fun?" I ask as Hoseok enters the bedroom with a huge smile on his face.

"I had an amazing time. How about you? How was your homework?" He asks as he starts to strip from the clothes he was wearing until he down to his boxers.

He crawls into bed with me as I tell him about my boring school work but the good part of me finishing it all.

"The guys say hey by the way. They miss you already." Hoseok laughs as he instantly wraps his arms around me, pulling me to him.

"I miss them already too." I laugh, knowing it hadn't even been long since I had last seen them.

"So, want to know what we talked about?" Hoseok asks, a permanent grin plastered to his face.

"Sure..?" I ask, sounding more confused then interested.

"Well too bad, I can't tell you. It's a surprise." Hoseok grins as he pulls away and quickly flips so that he's laying down with his back to me.

"Hey! You can't do that." I say, trying to roll him back over but failing.

"Babe!" I groan, trying one more time. Hoseok laughs but doesn't move. I hop up, pulling one more time, only for him to effortlessly roll, leaving me to fall on top of him.

"Persistent, huh?" He laughs as he keeps my body in place, me now straddling his lap.

"Tell me, please." I groan. "You can't just bring it up like that then not tell me."

Hoseok looks me up and down. "I'll tell you, but on one condition." He says and my brows raise.

"And what may that be?" I ask, already having a feeling by the look in his eyes.

"After I tell you, you have to promise to agree." He says and I tilt my head. Definitely not what I had expected him to say.

"Okay, now tell me!" I say, feeling impatient. Hoseok grips my hips, bringing me forward slightly.

"The guys asked me today if you were the one and if I wanted to marry you. As you know, of course I do. You're the woman I love and there's no doubt in my mind that I want to be with you for the rest of my life. All I need is for you to agree." Hoseok says and right away, a huge smile spreads across my face.

"Of course I agree! Is this your proposal or just a practice run?" I giggle and Hoseok shakes his head.

"Definitely just a practice run. When I ask you I want it to be absolutely perfect. As long as you say yes, it'll be amazing." Hoseok confirms and I smile as I lean forward and peck his lips.

"I have no doubt in my mind about us. Of course I'll say yes. You're the love of my life and I want nothing more then to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you." I say before I press my lips back to his again.

Hoseok deepens the kiss as he wraps his arms around my waist, keeping me close to him.

We lay there just like that for I don't even know how long. Then of course, as called fit from the mood, we wasted no time in undressing and well, you know.

"I really love you." Hoseok sighs as we laid cuddled together under the blankets.

"I really love you too." I smile as I run my fingers over his chest lightly.

"You know, I really didn't think when I came to study in America that I would meet someone but I wouldn't change it for the world. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me I hope you know that. I mean it, I really do love you." Hoseok says as he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

I smile at his words, my heart warming. "I'm glad you came to America to study. I'm glad I met you. I'm glad I fell in love with you. I'm glad to have you in my life. I really do love you." I smile up at him.

Hoseok leans forward and kisses me, his lips softly pressed against mine.

When he pulls back he groans. "I could do that forever." I smile as I lean my head back onto his chest. "You can."

The two of us spend the rest of the night laying in each others arms talking about what our future is going to look like.

We talk about everything from where we want to travel, to how many kids we want, when exactly we'd want to get married, all of that.

When we weren't talking about those things, we were showing our love for each other in a different way.

We flip flopped back and forth between these things all night long.

What can I say, I was definitely looking forward to my future with Hoseok...

and every single day in between.

-
LAST CHAPTER TOMORROW (':