little things

Who's more affectionate?

Between the two of them, it's Risa who is more affectionate or at least in public. Around friends and family, Risa is more comfortable in showing affection. At gatherings, she'd be found sitting beside Leni, no space in between them whatsoever. She'd hold Leni's hand during idle conversations, whenever Leni would drive, during their walks. Just about anytime she could get away with it. Risa likes touching Leni. She'd find the flimsiest excuse just so she could hold her or be close to her. Whether be it, she's getting cold at functions or during their walks, or 'just because' -- probably her most-used excuse. Eventually, Leni stopped asking her why and just let her be despite not being a touchy-feely person.

Another thing that Risa loves doing is that she loves cuddling with Leni. Most of the time, their children would find them in their living room, cuddling. In their veranda in the afternoon or at night. Sipping coffees or reading the late-night news. Risa would always find a way to latch onto Leni's side. Sometimes, she'd come into Leni's home office, unannounced, and cuddle with her, or if Leni's too busy, she'd bargain for a long hug instead. Telling her she needs it and that it was her recharge of sorts. Better than any caffeine boost or power naps she would say. To which Leni would reply with a smile or a 'bolera' remark.

Oftentimes she would be caught kissing Leni. In the cheeks, sometimes if she's bold [tipsy] enough, she'd kiss her on the lips. Their children are used to it even their friends. At any given time though, Leni would blush or cover her face after their kiss. Their kids would smile at them or at times tease them, however with their friends, especially whenever the Tropa is complete, the teasing is inevitable. Risa would blush but would then dare to do it again if they don't stop, longer and more passionate this time she would say. Leni would be as red as a tomato then, laughing and tugging on Risa's hand, telling her to stop. One time though the Tropa did not stop and suffice to say Risa is a woman of her word.

Risa would also be the one to openly declare her love for Leni. Whenever they'd leave for work, before parting ways, she'd be the first one to say I love you or ingat ka. One time, she got so used to it that when Leni excused herself to use the washroom, she nodded nonchalantly, before kissing her cheek and telling her that she loves her. Nonetheless, Leni replied before finally leaving. They were with Pia at that time and Pia smiled teasingly at her sister.

"Hanggang washroom ba naman maypa I love you ka, Ate?"

"You have to tell the person you love that you love them as often as you could. Besides, I may have gotten used to it talaga. Wala lang gusto ko lang lagi niyang alam na mahal ko siya. Wag ka nga Piyaya."

Pia laughed at her Ate, "Sabi ko nga I'll shut my mouth na lang. Do whatever makes you happy, Ris. Besides, it looks like Leni doesn't mind naman. Sumagot pa nga bago umalis. That's cute. I thought di siya clingy or expressive na tao?"