life with you

ha? ito? wala ito.. delulu ko lang pag bored ako.

grocery shopping

Leni likes planning ahead. She likes taking stock of their pantry, and organizing their condo, she even prided herself in painstakingly labeling everything. So, being that person, she's the one in charge of taking note of everything they need. Every end of the month, they'd make it a day to shop for their necessities.

Risa happily pushes the cart for her while she checks off her list. After getting everything they need, they'd wander off or Risa would. Now with her pushing the cart while Risa leads in the front, guiding their cart as she checks aisle after aisle.

Usually, Leni hates these things. She likes her list and once she finishes it, she goes straight to the checkout counter. It's quick and it keeps her within her budget. However, ever since getting in a relationship with Risa, she learned to let her do her thing and one of those is splurging in her pangata.

Risa likes her sweets. It is something that they have in common though she prefers her usual Chocnut while Risa goes for dark chocolates and mint candies. Despite her healthy buhay slogan, nobody can get in between Risa and her sweet tooth. So, Leni lets her be, idly pushing the cart as Risa scours aisle after aisle for her candies.

She'd watch as Risa would pick up random things, and read its label and content as if she really considered it all when Leni knows that she mostly just looks at the label and its packaging. When Risa finds it cute, deliciously looking, or from a brand she likes, it would definitely go straight to their cart. Despite the splurge and the time it consumes, Leni likes watching Risa like this -- happy and lost in her little world as she contemplates which package of sweets to get.

"Love, tingin mo anong mas masarap dito?" Risa asked her, showing her two packages of dark chocolate.

"Which one do you like better?"

"Eh.. I like them both but I know I can only have one as per your instruction.. I can't decide that's why I'm asking you. So, which one?" She tilted her head cutely, complete with her little pout as she shows her the choices.

Leni sighs, how can she say no to that face? "Bakit hindi mo nalang kunin pareho?" At that, Risa's eyes lit up like a kid on a Christmas morning.

"Talaga? I can? Akala ko ba I should limit my sugar intake and that we are on a budget?"

"Just put it in the cart, Ga. Sige na alam ko namang gusto mo pareho."

Risa squealed, placing the chocolates in the cart before happily walking beside her and kissing her cheek. This time wrapping an arm around hers as she helps in pushing the cart as they go to the next aisle.

"Thank you, Love," Risa whispered, pulling her in a quick side hug.

"Anything for you, Darling."

tampo

When Risa got home, she was surprised to see Leni sitting on their veranda. She's in her favorite recliner reading a book.

It had been a week since their cold war of sorts started. Usually, Leni would be the one to sort things out and make suyo but this time she held her ground. Risa on the other hand was determined to not apologize as well. Fried chicken ba kamo?

Maliit lang naman na bagay ang pinag-awayan nila. It usually is pero this time they were both at fault and it ended with them not speaking with each other.

Ever since their "fight", Leni opted to work later than usual. That's why Risa would often come home to a dark house. So, she was surprised to see Leni being home earlier than her.