behind the scenes

kasi madamot ang momma ayaw mag share.. sariling gaod nalang siguro tayo dito mga mhiema. chariz. :) ctto po sa pics na ginamit ko. :) kunwari masipag tayo for today's video.

It was no secret that Risa likes taking photos. She has the dumpiest of all the dumpiest camera rolls ever. If 'dump post' material is what you're looking for, you just have to look at Risa's camera roll. She loves documenting things even the most random ones. She even earned the title of "human selfie stick". Besides having the biyas advantage, it was because people know how much she loves taking photos.

When asked why, she would always say na wala lang, something to look at pag wala siyang magawa. But really, she finds comfort in it, in commemorating things. She likes how she can look back at it when she misses a certain person or wants to relieve a specific moment or feeling. Mostly her camera roll is full of her children's photos and videos. However, lately, her favorite subject is her Pangga, Leni.

Besides being beautiful, there's just something about capturing the little moments with Leni or just Leni herself and in her element. Risa couldn't stop taking photos of her to the point that their children would tease her about it. Comms team daw ba siya ng Mama nila or girlfriend. They even gifted her an iPhone 11, the purple one with the highest storage capacity available. Para raw mas marami siyang space to capture things at makapagpahinga naman daw yung naghihingalo niyang iPhone 8 plus.

INSIDE RISA'S CAMERA ROLL

I visited my person at work

I visited my person at work. She was busy that I had to wait for her so we can both go home at the same time. We decided to skip our dinner reservation and instead ordered her favorite Rodic's Tapsilog. Despite the late hour, she looks just as fresh that morning before we both left for work.

After our quick dinner at her office, Leni had freshened up to attend her last meeting. It was kind of an end of the day report with her staff. Hindi naman talaga seryoso yung meeting more on the light side and tying things up before the day ends.

"Ga, promise. I'll be quick... Last meeting na namin then we can go home na. Promise. I'm sorry pinaghintay pa kita."

I smiled, waving her apologies away, "Take your time, Mahal. I don't mind the wait naman. Sige na.. go attend your meeting na."

She nodded and smiled at me. When I thought she had already left, I started gathering the boxes from our dinner. I was almost done when I suddenly felt a tug on my wrist and before I knew it, Leni's arms were around me, our bodies flushed against each other.

I looked at her, confused, since I thought she had already left for her meeting. Probably sensing my confusion she said, "Wala lang,"

"I realized I still have a minute or two to spare besides nagliligpit palang sila ng pinagkainan nila. I thought I'll use those extra minutes to do this." She pulled me close, capturing my lips in a heated kiss.