daily life

walang plot, mga everyday lang nilang ganap kung ako ang masusunod. kimmy. :)

Packing

It was late at night when they both decided to pack and get ready for their respective trips. Risa is on her way to Cebu to join the festivities for the Sinulog Festival while Leni will be flying to the US for the 2024 Sundance Film Festival.

They have their open luggage set on the floor, it was actually a matching set. Risa got the white, while Leni went with a classic black. It was something Risa insisted that they get, subtle matchy matchy daw, ("happy!", was what she said as soon as Leni agreed to it) plus they're both due for a new one naman daw (at least according to Risa and totally not because the senator wanted to have matching luggage for future travels).

They're in their shared walk-in closet, it was really a spare room close to the master's bedroom. After making sure that they have enough room with enough beds for the Hontibredo Bunch should they wish to stay the night (which happens more frequently than not), they decided to convert the room nearest to them as their shared closet.

Leni was almost done with her things, folding her clothes neatly and putting them in little compression cubes (thanks to their tres marias for gifting her a complete set) when she noticed Risa randomly tossing things in her luggage.

She peered in and saw a bunch of mismatched outfits, the colors and patterns completely clashing with one another that she couldn't help but wince a little. Her Risa is beautiful, no doubt about it. She has a lot of completely endearing and admirable traits. She is a lot of things, good things, but she also has a very eccentric style when it comes to dressing herself. It's a hit and miss which is more of a miss if you ask Issa (and Leni but that would be betraying her partner, so she would often keep mum about it).

Leni, after zipping her luggage, finally decided to help Risa out else her darling would once again be wearing clothes that wouldn't go together.

Issa would often tease her Mama about it, reminding Leni to help her Mama dress better to which Risa would reply with a mock glare and pure indignation, defending her "cutie" outfits. Issa would then snicker, teasing her Mama further to which Leni would be roped in where the latter would have no choice but to agree with Risa else she'd be relegated to sleeping outside of their room.

Leni knows she has to tread lightly regarding this since Risa doesn't like to be told what to wear unless she's the one asking for your opinion, so she made her way to her lovely girlfriend.

Leni gently wrapped her arms around Risa's waist, making the latter jump a little since Risa's back was facing her as she was still busy sifting through her clothes, "Sorry, Darling." Leni whispered, her thumb lightly caressing the skin she could reach through the ends of Risa's shirt that had ridden up.

She felt Risa squeeze her hand in return, "Okay lang. Sorry, I was busy trying to look for decent clothes I could bring. Why? Do you need help, Love?"

Leni leaned in closer (as if that was even possible with her front flushed against Risa's back), she kissed Risa's shoulder, making the latter smile, "Tapos na ako mag-impake. Actually, ikaw ang tatanungin ko kung need mo ba ng tulong." She ended it with yet another kiss on the shoulder.

Risa scrunched her nose in reply, "Di ka naman nakakatulong. You're distracting me, Love."

Leni let out a gentle chuckle, finally noticing the goosebumps on her girlfriend's arms, "Ikaw ha. Naglalambing lang naman ako pati genuine naman yung offer ko walang halong kahit ano."

"Sige na nga, I really don't know what to wear, Love."

"Oh, sige. How about you sit and think about it muna. Think about your usual outfits, those you really like tapos let's asses from there tapos I'll pull out a few outfits din then tell me if you like them."