Chapter 4

"Go, Mina!" The girls cheered for Mina who is in the middle of playing dodge ball.

Mina is smirking because this is her forte. She can't even count the times she won this game eversince she was a kid. No man can destroy her from this game– "Myoui, out!"

That's when she realized that something hit her not that hard. She slowly looked at it and saw that it was the ball.

That touched her waist.

A ball.

From her favorite game. The coach said out.

She lost.

She lost?!

HER FAVORITE GAME?

Mina was about to throw her tantrums and show her foul mood when her eyes landed on Chae who's hair was tied on a bun and she's fanning herself with the shirt, making her slightly pull it up that shows her completely flat stomach that weakens the suddenly tamed Myoui.

"Nice shot, Chae!" Dahyun came running towards Chaeyoung who just chuckled.

Mina realized it was Chae who beat her. She was speechless, not really sure about what to feel. Will she get angry because she lost the game she favors the most or just let it slide since it's Chae but what about it if it's her?

Mina's eyes almost swirled because of the confusion that she's been enduring all this time and the culprit is Son.

"Minari! You did awesome as well!" Chae shouted that made Mina's heart beat fast and it thumped so hard that she even clutched her chest.

Chae smiled at her not really aware how she's affecting the poor Myoui. But Tzuyu and Dahyun seems to notice the weird reaction of Mina and they both stared at each other and smirked.

"I see," They both said, planning stupid things on their minds.

"Yah!" Ryujin shouted at her older sister because her sister suddenly took off her shirt, even if she was wearing something beneath it, it wasn't enough for her to cover tummy.

All the girls face heated up, they are the ones who seems interested with Chae. All of them panicked and the guys around received a glare from Ryujin, Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Chae on the other hand, was unaware again of what she's doing but she just went on about changing her clothes and resumed being adorable.

But it took time for the others to recover and even Mina had a hard time.

"Unnie, why the heck are you changing your clothes publicly?" Ryujin scolded her sister who just messed up her hair and ignored the nagging because Chae is hungry. "Yah where are you going! I am not finish talking to you!" Ryujin was about to scream again but Chae suddenly kissed her sister's lips just to stop her and Ryujin gave her a pout.

"I'll eat dongsaeng! Bye!" Chae cooly walks away from the field, leaving all of them with envious eyes.

"Dang they're that close?" Dahyun blurted out, thinking she wants a kiss from Chae as well.

"You think she kiss her friends too?" Tzuyu asked while daydreaming about Chae.

While Mina is in a grumpy state, the girl.. doesn't want to admit that she wants to be kissed as well. Because she's still confused about why the heck would she feel these things when it comes to Chaeyoung.

While the girl they have been thinking about is cheerfully eating her strawberry short cake. She loves strawberries and nothing can beat it to her heart.

While Chae is eating, she doesn't know that someone is looking at her while sipping her drink carefreely.

"Somi who are you looking at?" The girl named Somi nodded at Chae's direction.

"The person who Mina is interested in." Somi smirked.

"Ooh, how do you know that?"

Somi looks at her friend impatiently, "Stop with the questions Lisa." Lisa playfully raised her arms out of surrender.

"Okay, okay." Lisa placed her hands on her chin while eyeing Chae who enjoys eating while reading her pocket book. "She looks good, what will you do to her?"

Somi shrugged. Somi and Mina really hates each other, she's the bitch Mina is pertaining to and that is because Somi stepped on her foot that day and they almost had a cat fight.

"Nothing really, I don't really have any grudge with Myoui, we just hate each other's guts." Somi said which Lisa just agreed with.

"You just like her, don't you?" Lisa smirked at Somi and suddenly a hint of red was evident on her cheeks.

"Can you shut up?" She glared at Lisa but the latter enjoys it so much but suddenly the cafeteria's door went open and a girl who didn't wear her attire properly enters.

She looks like a bad girl while licking her lollipop and her hands on her pocket. Lisa was eyeing the woman and she didn't even blinked, Somi noticed it and that's the sign that it was her turn to tease her friend.

"Yah, Jennie-ya!" Somi screamed which caught the girl's attention and Lisa panicked.

"Y-You know her?" Lisa stuttered which made Somi more fired up in being mischievous to her friend.

"What is it, Jeon." The girl coldly asked when she reached Somi who is smiling widely at her.

"Nothing really, just wondering if you'd like to sit with us because Lisa here," Somi stared at Lisa and enlarged her pupils while Lisa returned the look with wide eyes out of embarassment. "Wants to know you."

"Huh!"

"Okay."

Lisa and Jennie looked at each other because they spoke at the same time. Jennie looked at her boringly while Lisa's heart is beating fast because of nervousness.

She kicked Somi's leg that earned her a step on the toe which she screamed at. Jennie suddenly shifted her face into a worried look but Lisa just smiled at her. Jennie now thinks Lisa is weird.

"Wait up you guys, I will order some food, the usual? Okay the usual." Somi didn't even wait for their replies and before Lisa could even tell that she wanted to come with her, Somi sprinted towards the cashier, leaving her and Jennie alone.

And Lisa almost got insane because of the awkwadness she's feeling while Jennie is anticipating with the food Somi is about to order since she's tired with all of the community service after punching a girl's face because they called her poor.

"You're bi?" Jennie started a conversation which made Lisa more nervous.

"Yeah." Jennie nodded and Lisa didn't fail to see that slight smile Jennie showed before going back to her usual expression.

The both of them went quiet again and Lisa prayed for Somi to be back quick because she doesn't know why the heck Jennie is staring at her intently.

Lisa's eyes swirled and her head almost smoked out of embarassment and shyness. While Somi is enjoying Lisa's suffering, she is done ordering the food but she keeps on checking her wristwatch. "Five more minutes, she deserves to suffer." Somi whispered while smirking but then she was surprised when Chae suddenly showed up in front of her.

Chae went closer and Somi's eyes widened and she swallowed a lump on her throat. "W-What-" Before Somi could finish her sentence, Chae took the tissues behind where Somi is leaning on, Chae looked at Somi and that's when she realized what she have done.

"O-Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice you there." Chae shyly explained which softens the latter's heart.

"U-Uh it's okay." She smiled at Chae who just bowed at Somi and returned to the table.

Somi took a deep breath and decided to go back to their table and when she looked at Lisa, she saw her bestfriend smirking, making Somi annoyed.

Because Lisa saw the whole thing.