Chapter 5

--

Dear Diary,

I am happy to say that I have new friends and finally have someone to eat with although I didn't wait for them because I was already hungry.

It was also embarassing of me to do that with the girl I am familiar with. She's the foreigner who greeted me awhile back.

She smells so good and her flustered look is adorable but I got nervous and didn't even had the chance to excuse myself properly, I really just want the ground to engulf me on that moment.

But going back to my goal for this day,  I have to invite the three of my friends on Ryujin's birthday or else my dongsaeng will be mad.

Wish me luck!

—Son Chaeyoung

--

"Unnie don't forget, okay?"

Ryujin reminded Chae for the nth time about her job for today and that is to invite the three on her birthday, it was a good sign that they are all mutual friends which means it's not that awkward for them to attend.

Their mom and dad was also excited to meet their eldest daughter's newly found friends because it would be the first time that Chae will bring some over.

"Yes, yes. Go now."

Ryujin just waved at her sister and ran towards their room, Chae saw how her sister greeted her friends with a hand-shake. She thinks the dongsaengs are all adorable.

"Yah, Chaengie!"

Chaeyoung heard Dahyun's voice who is running so fast towards her with a wide smile. Chae couldn't help but smile widely as well for she thinks Dahyun is cute and she really loves the positive vibes she's giving everyone around her.

"Hey, Dahyunnie." Chaeng softly greeted her friend. They proceed in walking and saw that Mina was near them also.

Chae suddenly saw Mina's every move. From the moment Mina took off her airpods, to the way how she drank a bottle of cola and the way how Mina noticed Chaeyoung staring.

They stared at each other and got lost for a moment. Dahyun seems to be intrigued by the stares of the two when Tzuyu screamed their names and that's when they all looked at the tall girl, panting so hard and tired.

"Where did you came from?" Dahyun asked to the tired girl she calls kapré.

"I'm already at school at exactly 5 am because of a damn pageant." Tzu rolled her eyes. It's not a secret that even Tzuyu can be on par with Mina's looks, what do they expect, she's the class muse after all.

"Oh yeah, the pageant that the other students were talking about just awhile ago." Dahyun said which interest Chae.

"I know you will do well, Tzuyu!" Chae encouraged the tall girl who blushed upon hearing that and said thank you.

Chae suddenly remembered her task and was about to ask them about sunday but Mina suddenly saw Somi and rolled her eyes, she stormed inside their classroom, leaving them confused.

While Somi smiled when she saw Chae and rushed towards the short girl. "Hi, I want to be direct, you caught my eye and it's a waste not knowing your name." Somi showed of her cheeky smile, looks like it was effective for Chae who blushed by Somi's charms and even chuckled.

"Hi uhm I am Chaeyoung, you are?"

Somi flipped her hair flirtatiously. "Your future girl." Somi winked at Chae and that's when the bell rings.

Somi left Chae with a pounding heart while Dahyun and Tzu suffered their own world earlier and was about to whine about it but Chae just laughed at them and pulled them inside the room, worried they might be caught by their teacher.

While Mina, who was looking at them from the very start, didn't notice her clenched fist. Myoui is displeased by the flirting she witnessed.

Her extreme anger was unexplainable, she thinks everything is irritating and Chae noticed it. Chae was about to ask her what's wrong but Chae was surprised by the glare from Mina.

Chae got scared while Mina just looked away, feeling guilty of what she have done. She discreetly clutched her chest, really confused of what she's feeling and why the heck she's having a foul mood.

What does she care about whoever Chae talks to? Why is she like this?

"Mina, are you okay." Chae breathed heavily, she took all of the courage left in her system just to ask Mina that who seems surprised because she thought Chae will just let her be.

The action made Mina soften a bit but she's still upset and she don't even know why.

Mina just nodded shyly but Chae insisted even knelt in front of her desk, their faces was surprisingly close and Chae felt a loud thud from her heart again.

The both of them are confused as to why they are feeling this whenever they're close with each other. They seem so oblivious with their feelings while the other two are silently observing them.

"Say, Mina." Chae started and even reached Mina's hand, she played with Mina's fingers, this is Chae's habit whenever she feels safe and comfortable with someone.

"H-Hmm?" Mina stumbled on her hum but managed to act tough but the truth is she's really nervous.

The sight of Chae in front of her is hard. Mina doesn't know how to contain the bursting feeling that moment. While Dahyun and Tzu are looking at each other with mischievous smiles.

"Can you go on my house by Sunday?" Chae said which made Mina blush.

Her mind flew away from the sanity she had. She thought about something else that made her sweat a lot. "H-Huh? W-Why? What will we do?" She asked very nervous.

Chae smiled and look behind and asked Dahyun and Tzu as well, "Can you go to Ryujin's birthday, she insisted for me to ask my friends out."

And Mina almost knocked her head off on her desk out of embarassment for thinking about something else while Dahyun and Tzuyu shouted in joy.

"We will definitely attend!" Dahyun said and hugged Tzu. "I am so happy Tzu!" She said while Tzu is having a hard time because Dahyun hugs her a bit tight.

"Dahyun you're killing me!" Dahyun and Tzu bickered while Chae returned her gaze on the Myoui who is blushing and deciding on her own death for the thoughts she was having.

"Mina?" Chae called the girl who was distracted.

Mina look up and saw Chae and her eyes swirled. "Y-Yes."

"You'll go?" Chae asked for assurance and Mina bit her lip.

Mina looked at the other side while sighing her nervousness away. "Yes, I will go. Don't worry." Mina suddenly caressed Chae's hair which the latter enjoyed even when surprised.

Mina earned a sweet smile from Chae and she felt how Chae held Mina's hand tight but in a soft manner.

"Thank you, Mina. I am happy to know that you'll come."