Chapter 15

"Pfft.. HAHAHAHA, I-I'm sorry, you could've seen your face just right now." Chae suddenly bursted out laughing while Jennie's taking a knife that made her stop immediately.

"Stop playing games with me Chae."

Chae chuckled and thinks that it could be better to add some comedy sometimes but turns out it'll be the death of her. "Fine, fine. About the therapy is true okay, it's about my insomnia and other things need to consider which is private so.." Jennie understood by nodding. "Well, since I finished a degree related with arts, I am selling some of my paintings in the city which is actually flourishing up until now and I bought a house with the profits I made."

"Mom knows about this?" Chae nodded. "Why Ryujin doesn't know?"

Chae sighed, "Ryujin is a bit of an athlete, right? Mom is really not in favor of her focusing on sports, if she knew we could move out and relocate to the city, she'll probably forget about her academics." Chae whispered which made Jennie nod her head again.

But Jennie glared at her and rolled her eyes. "It's easy to say that in the first place, I believed you for a moment there because of that ring." Jennie pointed the ring that Chaeng is wearing.

Chae caressed her ring finger and smiled. "It's dad's gift when I won the quiz bee." Jennie smiled.

Chae suddenly excused herself to Jennie and went to her room and came back downstairs while holding a big box. "Here,"

Jennie blinked for a couple times before she could react. "What is this?"

"All of the gifts I want to give to you for all the years we missed. It's all there up until your eighteenth." Jennie couldn't react and before she could even bawl her eyes out, Chae pulled her for a hug.

"Welcome back, dongsaeng."

The sisters shared a long warm hug.

"So you mean, you're biological sisters?" Lisa blinked a lot of times and returning stares from Chae to Jennie while Jennie is frustrated by Lisa.

"Yes, Ms. genius, can you move on now? You've been telling us that for a couple of minutes and you're not striking!" Jennie pointed the game of chess which made Lisa whined because she didn't want to play anymore so in the end Mina played with Jennie.

"Check." Mina boringly said which made Jennie scoffed.

"I can't believe you beat me!" Jennie whined which made the others look at her because she's being very different now and it's understandable, it only means that Jennie is in her comfort zone.

"Well, sorry, we can do a rematch." Mina said but she slightly stared at Chae who's just busy eating her boiled egg and when Chae looked at Mina and saw the latter staring at her, she almost choked on her egg. "Are you okay?" Mina asked and Chae just nodded.

Jennie laughed and gave water to her sister and silently smirked at Mina who is now confused to Jennie's expression.

DaTzu on the other side is just silently watching them and when Jennie saw the two of them they pretended to find lice with each other's hair.

Lisa was about to talk to Jennie when she realize that Jennie is looking at someone intently and when she followed the girl's gaze, she saw Rosè.

Lisa bit her lip hard and became quiet which was very unusual but she didn't know that Jennie's just eyeing Rosé's outfit and wanted to buy something similar to that and now she's focused on the unmotivated Lisa and find herself giggling at the sight.

Jennie finds Lisa cute ever since day one but she couldn't bring herself not to be annoyed with the girl because it's true that sometimes Lisa could be a handful.