Chapter 21

"Tyler, Tyrone! Up boy." My german sheperds went to my direction and they were all happy but I could see the problem already. "Gosh, there are paint all over your faces and body and of all colors, why is it red?" I mentally facepalmed myself.

"The visitors thought they were killed on the spot and almost think that the gallery are not safe to view the artworks in." Krystal reported and I signaled the guards to get me some water.

I looked at Mina apologetically and took off my cardigan and gave it to her, now I am just wearing my inner crop top and when I looked at Mina, she's now glaring at the girls eyeing me, I can't help but stifle a laugh. The guards gave me some water and I sprinkled some water on my dogs and they were happy.

"Please keep the visitors company, I'll raise your sal-" Before I could finish my sentence, Krystal rushed inside and I heard her greeting people ecstatically, I shook my head.

"They're yours?" Mina asked and I nodded, I thanked the guard who handed me some dog shampoo and soap.

"Yup, they were still puppies before I left and now they're this big yet so stubborn." The both of them woofed which is why I chuckled.

Good thing there's a seat near us, Mina sat there while eyeing me. I felt shy because I am only wearing my crop top because I am certain that I'll get wet tending to these two. I made sure that they're washed gently, good thing that their care takers didn't washed them yet so I get to do it myself but I didn't really expected to do it at this important event.

"Now my babies are clean and fluffy." I gave the two some kisses and made sure that the paint are far from where they are. I was told that the red paint was for practice painting at the canvass section but it was left there because they were out of hands so they thought they'll just get it back but my dogs are both artistic that they wanted to paint the tree, that's how it looks.

"Now the tree needs to be taken down, ma'am. It is messed up." The guards scratched their heads but I told them it's okay. I asked for my things and people started to surround me when I started painting. I painted a volcano on the trunk where Tyrone and Tyler left their imprints, after the finishing touch, they all clapped and I bowed. I made sure that my dogs paws are visible on the tree as well.

"You're really great at painting." Mina complimented me, we bid goodbye to my dogs and headed inside, I was given a pair of clothes to change into.

"I want to buy this painting and sell it on auction." I heard the man talking to Krystal.

"I'm afraid we can't do that, Mr. Foller."

"Why? I'll be paying a huge sum of money for this, why can't I do such thing?" He raised his voice.

"Well with all due respect, how much would you buying that painting for?" I stepped up in front of Krystal.

The guy didn't recognized me and he snapped his fingers and the fellow man behind him showed us a brief case. "Fifty million dollars." I laughed when I heard him to the point that everybody's attention diverted to us.

The painting that they wanted to buy was the painting I did back in france, an elephant beside the eiffel tower. "I apologize for my behavior however that painting is already sold."

His eyebrows furrowed, "I believe I can take on the highest offer for that." He smirked.

"Sure what's your offer after two billion pounds?" I heard people gasped and I can see that Krystal massaged her temple, she must be thinking how on earth would she hide the painting now for this instance.

"T-Two billion pounds? I-I"

I nodded, "Yes I understand that you can't so please go." I showed him the way and the guards pulled them outside. I really dislike it when people mentions that they would buy my painting and sell it on an auction.

"Why did you handle it that way? What if something bad happens to you and to this painting?" Krystal scolded me but I shrugged.

"The painting will be shredded when it gets sold to auction. And it's okay, the buyer will soon get this in a few minutes, they already wired the payment on my bank account, so be good to me." I winked at Krystal and took Mina by the hand, we both walked around the gallery and she looks happy.

"Chaeyoung Son, one of Van Gogh's descendants." I rolled my eyes at him. "I got the painting, thank you."

I just gave him a thumbs up, "No worries, Prince William." They all rushed out of the gallery, leaving my friends and my girlfriend stunned.

"T-That's prince william of wales isn't he?" Tiffany asked while spacing out.

"The prince of United Kingdom yet we never get to introduce ourselves." Krystal sounded so lifeless.

"You get too casual with the prince and he bought your painting for what.. two b-billion.. haha, i'm losing my sanity." Mina whispered.

I ignored them and tend to the visitors and smiled to the extent. How can I not smile? I have two billion pounds, I can buy new mansions for my family.

"Oh before I forget, I'll make sure to write a testimony where all of you could get some of my money." Tiffany nudged Krystal on the side and held my hands but Krystall pulled her and hold my hand instead.

"I love you. Pretty Chae."

"I heard you have tons of money, please don't die." Tiffany said with her eyes glimmering, I just laughed at them.

Mina on the other side, was still shocked. I just hold her and gave her a pat on the head. "Good luck in knowing me, Minari." She smiled.

"Let's eat! It's all on me."

"Let's go!" They all shouted. I made sure to give some food to my dogs and staffs that helped us have a successful art gallery show.

"YAH UNNIE WHY DID YOU GAVE ME AND RYUJIN BOTH HALF A MILLION DOLLARS?!" I winced when I heard Jennie's voicemail.