Getting ready - Ch 6

I couldn't wait for today, I felt so overjoyed like I was over the moon since today is the day Josiah and I would be hanging out. I shrieked in bed as I woke up. What could ever be better than this? All day since yesterday, I've been looking forward for this. I'm so glad he made time for me today, the way he made me fall for him so fast is unbelievable. I feel like I was in a dream, it all feels like a fantasy but yet so real indeed. He was the only person I feel like I ever truly loved in the past 20 years of my life. Who could've known he'd be the one who changed my whole life from that night on the rooftop?

"Love at first sight," they all say. Most people do not believe in those stuff, atleast the people I knew around me. But, just maybe, there was and has always had an possibility of happening. That's what I used to think like them, until I met him - I started to believe in love at first sight. Will he break my heart though? That's a thought I'd wanna know, life will have something in store to me.

Instead of procrastinating, I excitedly got out of bed with a dozen things on my mind that would happen today on our "date". That was all I could ever think about this whole day, I could never express my excitement right now. Things are happening so fast between us but I'm loving it. There's never been a day that I didn't enjoy ever since we encountered eachother at a bar rooftop. I took my towel from the hanger and went to the shower. Luckily, I still had plenty of time or if not hours before our so-called date. It was just only the two of us which makes it even more romantic.

I couldn't even recall the last time I had ever been loved this genuine before by others, he saw something in me that others didn't. There was actually something different around him, something I couldn't differentiate or tell. I love everything about this man, I swear to god. I could talk about him for hours and hours or maybe even days, he's all I ever have in my life right now. I won in life, didn't I..

Before he came, I was just this hopeless romantic or some lost person wandering around the town they lived in; not knowing what is there in life to look forward too and always trying to seek out for more opportunities. Even though my family may have been somewhat wealthy mainly because of my mother. She's the main reason we have more than enough to get by, I still miss her a lot. I can't even remember the last time I had seen her before she went to the main area of Miami whilst my father and I are still living in this small area somewhere in Miami. I do hope I get to see her again someday, just to see her achieving her dreams in life.

The clock had just striked 12.35 p.m. in the afternoon, I still had to cook lunch for my father and I since he has grown way older now and now it's my turn to take care of him. Indecisive of what to cook, I turned on my phone and decided to use the google wheel to pick on what to cook for today's lunch. I typed in 10 different options in the google wheel for lunch today just because I wasn't craving for anything specific. I spinned the wheel and it landed on...

"Oh, my favourite! It's baked pasta," I shrieked in joy, excitement was screaming in me as I saw what it landed on.

My father was already there waiting for me to finish cooking at the lounge area in the living room as he watched the television alone on CNA. I still interact with my father time to time but if not then I'll be locked up in my room or going to bars in my area drinking the most expensive wine there or having tequila. Nothing of vape or cigrattes or any of those sorts. I gathered all the ingredients around the counter that I needed to cook this damn pasta. "Shit," I let out a sigh. I remembered I still had to do my makeup and pick out my outfit which will take long, I have a whole wardrobe with a range from your average pajamas, to casual clothes and even gowns or dresses like extraodinary ones.

I started to cook our baked pasta slowly with all the steps with my own recipe. It took quite awhile but in the end, ta-da! I have finally cooked my favourite meal - baked pasta. "Father, come here!" I urged him to come to the table before it gets cold. Both of us gathered around our dining table with my father being on the other end of the table and I, sitting at the other end of the table as well. We began to eat my out-of-the-oven baked pasta I had prepared specially today because of the occassion. Rather, I was in a good mood today, more than on other days.

I started cleaning the kitchen after the both of us soon after, washing the plates then stacking up on a shelf around the counters as I wiped down the table. We didn't had a mess on the table so it was easier to clean and lesser pressure. Cleaned it until it was sparkling clean and there wasn't a spark of dust laying around.

"Ooh, man. That felt so tasty!" I fumbled my stomach with my cooking.

I went up to my room and started looking through my closet for the perfect outfit I could wear for today, except there's a problem. There was way too many amazing outfits I could wear for today and since there was no specific theme on what to wear made it even harder to choose but I concluded to an outfit. It was this dress that went slightly below the knee and it was blue in colour with an amazing pattern and sparkles on it. I remember the purpose of buying this dress but I rather not disclose it now. I haven't wore this dress though, not once in my life for now only until today. Now, it was the time to do my makeup and since he will be picking me up , I'll have around 3 more hours to do so. The time ticked and it just hit 3.30 p.m.

I decided to put on my best effort for our first date to impress him. I started to do my foundation first slowly before i do the contouring for the final touch. This is getting me more exciting than I thought it would, we just met like less than a week and I'm already in love with him. But is he? Will he ever be the first one to treat me right in a relationship? All these thoughts and questions also wandered my mind round and round. I'm just waiting for the day he would ask me out, having this gut feeling he also loves me back.

H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶
H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ He loves me right? So I should try my best, I went crazy for a moment. I finished contouring my face and now it was time for the eyeshadows. Should I do blue eyeshadow to match my outfit or black? I think I should do black, it'll probably have a sexier or hotter look I may be going for.
   Yeah, black it is.

After 3 hours of doing my makeup, I heard a knock on the door. I went to look at my window to see Josiah was already here. "Weee!!" I was screaming to myself in overjoy. What will this day turn for? For the better or the worse?

(I died. /j i went on a hiatus :))