Hangout - Ch 7 (Josiah's POV)

Knocking on the door upon my arrival, hoping that she was already ready. The clock just ticked 6.30 p.m as I arrived, I heard footsteps coming towards the door ; I suddenly got my nerves tingling. I felt so nervous but yet so excited just to see her — my girl. I heard the door creaking open, i saw her.

"Damn," I whispered to myself in astonishment. She was so fucking beautiful in her dress, she looks just like a dream come true. Am i dreaming right now? Please tell me I'm not because this girl over here, I'm at a loss for words. Nothing can explain how lucky I feel right now to have her. Ailea? Yeah, that's my girl. Everything that I need, yeah that's her too. She changed my life so so much, in a way I can't ever thank her. My love, she's so drop-dead gorgeous. Just, wow.

"Hey pretty girl, you're gorgeous," I exclaimed, "And, you're mine, soon." Her eyes slowly lit up like as if she was about to cry in happiness, I never seen her like this. I held her hand as we went into my car. I opened the door for her as a gentleman would, she deserves to be treated as a princess — I'll give her just that. The whole world needs to know she's mine. She's like 'Miss Universe', you know? Her gorgeous long hair, blue dress with her heels. Damn. My jaw just drops every second I keep staring at her.

I went into the driver's seat and soon, we were on our way to the beach.

(sorry it's short 🥲🥲)