2.

Jisoo's Pov-
I saw my brother waiting for me at the airport

I quickly ran off to him and back hugged him to which he easily got scared 😂...he is always like this
He doesn't want anything bad to happen in his family which makes them apart so he always tries to cheer others mood.

Jins pov -
Jisoo ran off to me and backhugged me and to make her happy I gave a scared reaction to it..to which she started laughing

I always wanted her to be happy but due to the incident that happened years ago...she's not able to show her real happiness....I can do anything for her to make her happy

Authors POV -
They sat in their car and drove to their House.

(Time skip at home)

As soon as jisoo stepped in her House the family members surprised her by giving her gifts and danced with her. After a very long time, Jisoo was showing her real happiness as she was away for 3 years from her family.

But someone was up there looking at everyone dancing and being happy with jisoo..
Unknown POV -
I saw everyone being so happy and dancing with jisoo... I felt jelousy burning inside me...they have been showing all their attention to me all these years and now that she's here all the love will only be showered towards her.

Jisoo's Pov-
I saw someone standing up there watching us dancing and I immediately guessed who was it.

It was Jennie.

"I shouted at her "
Jennn come down look I'm finally here!! Did you missed me??(hopeful)

She started coming down seeing all the decorations and a faint smile on her face..
I ran upto her hugged her but she didn't hugged me back.

Jins POV
I saw that Jennie didn't hugged jisoo back i made a nodding gesture to her and she hugged jisoo back. I smiled seeing this.

Jisoo's Pov-
She hugged me back. I can't even tell how happy I was but she ignored me and went towards other family members.

Authors POV-
Jennie- I know that you all are very happy after seeing jisoo back but I hope that you don't forget that it is a very important day for me alsoo...

Jin- how can we forget that our jennie's medical results are finally coming today.

Jisoo- and we all know that you're going to pass as always.

Jennie - (faintly smiled at jisoo) that i know but come lets see the results.

They all gathered around Jennie as she was checking her results and suddenly...

She jumped saying and shouting that i passed...
Everybody danced with her showing their happiness they cutted the cake
But then jisoo said something that made Jennie once gain check the results.

Jisoo- our Jennie broke the record and got the highest marks which made her top in the whole Korea.....

Jennie-(after hearing this again checked the results and she saw that someone named Kim taehyung has a score of 497/500 and jennie's was 496/500)
She shouted at this to jisoo.

Jennie - jisoo you knew it very well didn't you???

Jisoo- I knew what Jennie?!

Jennie- That theres someone who got 1 marks more than me and this record is his not mine...you again killed my happiness.

Jisoo- Jennie seriously why would I do that??

Jennie-because you knew that i want to be the best at everything and you took very well advantage of it...i hate you why did you even came back?!!!!!!

Jisoo- I came because you called me!!!
Wa-wait it means you didn't called me it was you jin hyung!!

Jin-try to listen to me jisoo...wait jisoo!!!
(Jisoo started to run away and she reached Han river)

She started singing a song as it helps her to feel better....
But there was someone who was listening to her singing song...

Guess who was it????😏