The end

Jisoo's POV -

Ouchh”. I winced while I bumped into someone but when I looked up, I saw a man fully dressed up, looking ethereal and then I realised that I've been staring at my to-be boyfriend, when someone near me coughed.

Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung's POV -

The person I bumped into was none other than the girl of my dreams, atleast that is what I'm hoping is the reason she called me here and I came too.

She can kill me if she wants but still I'll be happy that she has killed me.

This wasn't me. But she has transformed me in a way that now even I can't imagine my life without her, and this side will be forever exclusive to her. She makes me want to be a better person than I was yesterday. I want her, I need her as I know that without her my life would be dry like Sahara. But at the same time, I'm afraid of losing her, due to my aggressive nature but I'm ready to change myself for her, for us, for our future if that's possible.

I realised that it's been quite a time since she's staring at me so I coughed to get her back in our world.

I was quite nervous as to what is she gonna say but then she held my hand and started dragging me somewhere with her.

Wher- shhhh!! She cutted me off and placed her index finger on my lips to shut my mouth.
And I did.

She's taking me somewhere but I've no idea where because I'm enchanted by her. Few mins later, she closes my eyes and takes me further ahead and then she removed her hands and I'm shocked at the decoration in front of me...

“It's so pretty but not more than her.” I said the latter part in my mind.

AUTHORS POV-:

have you seen those huts inside parks? So jisoo has decorated the hut beautifully with fairy light's and there's a mattress for them to sit and eat of they want to. Also it's not a public park, it's one of those parks which you ask people to decorate and stuff like parties and all happen there. Hope you get the idea!!;)

JISOO'S POV -:

Judging by taehyung's looks, I guess he liked the decorations.

But now, the main work starts here. I held his hands and led him inside the hut and made him sit there.

Then I walk a distance afar from him and said while kneeling down on one knee and forwarded my hand towards him:-

I can tell that I hurt your feelings earlier. I really didn’t mean to do that, but I didn't had the intention to make things go out of control. I was just so confused about this whole fiasco that I wasn't just able think straight and I'm damn sure that if I had said something that day then it would had worsen tore than it had..so I decided it's better to stay quiet but that also didn't worked in my favour as you got angry and most importantly disappointed in me.
I totally understand where you were coming from. I’d probably feel the same way in your position, but this time with the family involvement didn't helped much. I know you never meant to hurt anyonep, it was just the miscommunications between us. I admit my mistakes. Can you forgive me?

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

I was shocked at jisoo's words. She thought that I'm angry on her, I can never hold her accountable for breaking my heart.
I had already given her my heart and now it's in her possession, whether she wants to take care of it or break it it's upto her.

“It's not like that jisoo, I was never angry at you. I was furious at my ownself that because of me two families had to suffer..maybe unknowingly I had given a signal to Jennie and she mistook it for my love. It's all my fault, should've cleared this stuff with you first.”