7.

Author's POV -

Namjoon- We're going back home tomorrow so why not have a last day out at the wish lake??!! What's sayy!?

Jin- not a bad idea! Let's gooo!!

Jennie- oppa can we invite Taehyung too??

Jisoo- yoongi too!!

Jennie- ahh yes yes..both of them please oppa (🥺)

Jin-ohk ohkayy...go invite them too!! But come fast okayyy..we've to finish our packing too considering we won't have time to pack after coming from the lake.

Jennie- my packing is done opppa...

(And she goes to invite the Kim brother's)

Jennie knocks on the door but no one responds from the other side but later she realises that the door is opened..so she went inside trying to look for Taehyung..

"I guess I should check in the balcony
But no one was there... thinking no one is in the room..she was going back but she thought...maybe I should check in the bathroom."Jennie thought.

As she was about to open the door..someone from the other side opened the door making them both fall on the floor with Jennie on top of him.

/////On the other side/////
Jin-jisoo did Jennie came back?? I've to give her some stuff to put in her bag as my bag is full.

Jisoo- no oppa she didn't!! You can put it in my bag.. I've plenty of space in my bag!!( Smiles)

Jin- suree my baby sis!! But after putting it in your bag can you go look for Jennie?! I guess she sat down talking with those guys!!

Jisoo - oppa they have their names..and you should call them by their names!!

Jin- what's wrong with both my sisters taking side of the gu- ahhhm Taehyung and yoongi!!

Jisoo- I'm not taking any sides oppa..but these are basic manners..which IU mumma taught us..I mean youu.. I was very young at that time...but you gave all her love to me...which she wasn't able to..but jihyo eomma was there too..

(Jin knows how jisoo is probably feeling now...appa married jihyo eomma because sooyaaa was very young at that time and she needed a mom..and jihyo eomma was perfect mom for her... slowly slowly appa and jihyo eomma fell in love and they had Jennie... who's also very dear to me...)

Jin- sooyaa just stop looking at the past...we can't take back what happened..but we can try to forget about it right??

Jisoo- even if I'll forget it..but will jen be able to forget it and move forward...

Jin- she will be able to sooyaa..she needs time..
(but how much more time??)jin thought.
Now stop thinking about this and go call her..or if you can't should I go??

Jisoo- aniyoo oppa I'll go!! (Smiles brightly)

Jisoo's pov-
As I was going towards Taehyung's room.. I bumped into someone which made me lose my balance and...

I was about to fall but he held my hand..which stopped me from falling... otherwise I would get my backbone fractured!! But when I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung holding mee..and looking deep in my eyes while smiling...

Damn his smile😌😫💘
We both forget about our surroundings and lost in each other's eyes..but broke it after sometime!!..
Ahh my heart is pounding 💓💓I wonder if he's feeling the same too???

Taehyung's POV-
Someone bumped into me and was about to fall so I held her hand to stop her from falling but what about me??

I already fell ...
In love with her...... jisoo 🌹
She has her eyes closed but when she opened her eyes..i fell deep into them not caring about my surroundings!!