12.

Jisoo's pov-

Ahh I'm feeling very nervous!! This is the first time I'm doing something like this and that too for a boy..I hope he likes whatever I've planned for us and I don't mess up.

As I was getting ready, namjoon oppa knocked on the door and I let him in.

"Do you need anything oppa?" I asked him cause for some reason he wasn't able to speak anything.

"Yeah jisoo, I know that you love and trust Jennie a lot but I'm a bit sceptical about this whole situation. Jennie isn't a type of person to leave something which she likes and this time it's about a boy." Namjoon shared all of his worries with jisoo unknown to somebody eavesdropping on them.

But something caught their attention, a shattered flower vase fallen down on the floor and Jennie looking towards jisoo and namjoon while having tears in her eyes.

Jendeuk!! Jisoo ran towards Jennie and held her in her embrace.

"I'm sorry sooyaaa..but I really don't have any bad intentions and I truly want you and Taehyung to end up together, because I realised that I always cannot have things worked out well for me and in that process someone else hurting. I realised that I've acted very immaturely in the past and I'm deeply sorry for that. I always forgot that you have also lost your mom and dad and that too twice first Iu mumma and then mom too! I started thinking you as an outsider since I got to know we don't have the same mother..and since then our bond and our family has suffered and I'm the sole reason for it. I always tried to belittle you in terms of profession and hobbies and what not, but the truth was that I was jealous of you and your skills and that was the day I decided to study hard and become a doctor so that I could get the same attention as well but I couldn't see the love and attention I got because I was busy in competing with you, my very own sister, with whom I grew up. I regret my behaviour in the past jisoo and now I really want to something for you..Why is it always you who's gonna sacrifice for me, even I can do something for you!!
And what I'm doing can't be even called as a sacrifice because I know Taehyung isn't mine and I somehow knew about his feelings for you but still I became selfish and tried to come close to him just so that he can focus on me and love me. I'm sorry jisoo but ik he truly loves you and he's the best for you.
I've also realised that whatever I've felt for Taehyung was just a mere attraction or I can say I wanted a perfect partner for me so that I can say that I even got a perfect husband and I was busy competing with you still, I even thought we can become the power couple of korea, ik stupid of me thinks like this but I tend to become like this due to my jealousy . "

"Please jisoo trust me on this, cause I'm really trying to move on from the past and I really want to give us sisters a new chance and we'll bond together again."

"I know I've always ignored your efforts of trying to bridge the gap between us but this time I really wanna give all in our relationship so before you propose Taehyung. Can I?" Saying this Jennie went on one knee and took jisoo's one hand and said-

I know that I've made alot of mistakes Kim jisoo and I'm owning all of them up. I'm deeply sorry for the way I've behaved like an immature kid but for now I want your apology and also need to start a new beginning with you, a new bond and let's rekindle our love. Will you be my jisoo turtle rabbit Kim again and forgive me??! However chances are that I still may act like a kid cause ofc who will not when they have a sister like you!! But I also have a few conditions and that are:-

1) That you must balance your time between me and your to be bf and if possible keep me above him but that's a secret!! So shhh!!!

2) You should also shower me with love more than him!

3) you cannot share our secrets with anybody!!

4) Last but not the least you'll always love me, care me, and most importantly never leave me.
Cause this time I'm willing to give it all my best for us. So are u ready to give 'me' another chance or 'us' another chance??!

I wasn't able to believe what Jennie is saying but it's also true that I love her the most on this world and she'll always be on my priority list. When she went on her knees all the tears that I've been holding back flooded all together. I quickly made her stand up and hugged her tightly.

Ahh leave me jisoo turtle rabbit kim!! You shouldn't hold me this tight otherwise I'll die before giving any efforts into our relationship. Jennie said.

"I'll kill you if you said anything like that??" Jisoo said.

"So you've planned on killing me!! Right?" Jennie said glaring.
But jisoo slapped her lightly on her arms and laughed with Jennie!!

"I will be glad to make new memories with you!!! And yes I accept all your conditions." Jisoo said.
Jennie now freed herself from jisoo's arms and said, Now go to your boyfriend and don't forget to come home without him. Okayyy??

While namjoon also came and said sorry to Jennie to which she gladly replied with a smile- it's not a big deal oppa..and I've not taken it in a bad way...it's good that you're handling your brotherly duties very well. Now all three of them laughed together and shared a group hug. Suddenly Jin jumped onto them and fitted himself in the hug.

A hug without me isn't a hug!! Jin Said while glaring at three but then started laughing together with them.

Now let us leave miss jisoo so that she can get ready and meet our future son in law!! Jin said to everyone and they left her room except Jennie.

"You know what to do right??" Jisoo said.
And now Jennie took out clothes from the cupboard and handed it to jisoo.

" I know very well now hurry up!! " Jennie said while pushing jisoo towards the bathroom and closed the door with a sigh.

Jisoo came out of the bathroom and Jennie made her sit on the vanity chair.

"Jendukie you know I don't li- " Jennie cutted jisoo off and said "I know you don't like makeup and I'm doing your basic skincare and a Lil makeup just how you like."

Jennie left her room after doing her makeup and now jisoo was ready to go to meet Taehyung.

I'm coming tae. Jisoo thought in her mind and blushed.

Authors pov-

At the same time Taehyung was patiently waiting for jisoo to come!!

"When will you be blessing me with your existence jisoo??" Taehyung thought.

Suddenly someone bumped into him.

×××××××××××××××END××××××××××××××××