6.

As jin said, they all are present in a cute cafe which surprisingly has a small music concert going on ( idk what to call that lmao, sorry ) to have some tea or coffee.

Jennie took the seat right to Taehyung, on his left was yoongi while jisoo sat opposite to Taehyung having namjoon and jin besides her.

"So how did you meet my sister?" Jin asked. Taehyung told the entire incident to everyone and jin berated jisoo for going alone to a far place also without informing anyone. But at end, he was thankful to Taehyung for taking care and saving his sister.

Jisoo chose tea along with everyone except Jennie and Taehyung as they both ordered coffee and Jennie was amazed on their same liking.

They started chatting like a bunch of high school students who got separated but found each other by destiny. This was the case with namjoon and yoongi.

Yoongi wasn't an easy going person more likely to be accurate he was an introvert but deep inside has a caring, soft spot for anyone who's close to him.

Jin started coughing to which Taehyung asked him that he'll prescribe some medicines to him that he should take as it might be a fly...but jisoo stopped him saying..
No oppa..i will just give you some Fenugreek water as it will be soothing for your throat.

"It isn't necessary that it will help him as it's not a proper medication..It'll only come handy if it's a normal cold what if it's a flu". Said Taehyung.
"Excuse me, there used to be a time when there were no hospitals but still most of the diseases were cured my herbal medicines only". Jisoo sneered back at him.
"Ok my eomma". Jin said.

Suddenly yoongi spoke Jisoo "you sing right? "
"Pretty well i guess" jisoo answered as she shrugged her shoulders. Meanwhile, Jennie got up to find what's taking them so long to deliver the foods at their table

"So why don't you go and play something for us!" Yoongi exclaimed."Tae also likes music"

I look good music especially when it's my mom.. although I would love to hear you sing too. Taehyung said as he was already whipped for her and not to forget her singing.

"Okay then tell me which song do you want me to sing"? Jisoo questioned him.

What about 'the happiest girl' by bp.
Sure. Jisoo said and went towards the stage.

She started singing....
Taehyung was looking like a whipped boy which didn't went unnoticed by Jin but he thought to ignore it for the time being.

Soon a waiter came and stood in front of tae, blocking his way to his girl making him annoyed. So Taehyung stood up from his seat and went to the front near the stage while admiring jisoo singing.

Everyone clapped for jisoo who just finished her singing session. "You were dope back there." Taehyung said.
"Thankyouu". Said jisoo shyly.
"Yes, i know that my chuu is the best." Jin and namjoon said together.
Let's go I've had enough and i just want to sleep now. Jennie demanded and everyone went to sleep except 1 person.

Taehyung was at the terrace lying under the stars as he wasn't able to sleep..as the thought of jisoo couldn't leave his mind..This was his state..jisoo has been able to capture his whole mind and heart. Jin came and sat beside him and asked not able to sleep??

Taehyung got up and chuckled. Yess ever since I came here.

Then leave from here. Jin said seriously.
Huh? Taehyung said.

"No, I meant to say if you're not able to sleep then you can find another place to stay". Jin remarked.

'It's okay, I like this place... otherwise I wouldn't have even came here in the first place.'

"So what's the problem??" Jin asked being suspicious of Taehyung.

"It is because of someone that I'm not able to sleep, she has captured me completely and it's a good feeling." Taehyung said.

"You're not able to sleep and it's a good feeling"??! Jin exclaimed being confused of Taehyung.

"Leave it, you'll not understand". Tae said calmly.

"You know what Taehyung, i love my sister's alot..and I can't stand if anyone of them is facing or having trouble because of someone". Jin said.

Taehyung said, "i know that feeling even I've a younger sister at home. You can trust me."
Okay then good night. Jin said and headed back.

/////////Time skip to the ball event//////////
The host announced that we've to wear our masks and dance while changing our partners every now and then but when the music will stop..and the partner which was with you at that time will be your date to this evening!! So let's start the party!!!!
The crowdd cheered enthusiastically....yooohoooooo!!!!!

Jennie- I have to make sure that Taehyung is my partner!!

Taehyung - hope jisoo becomes my partner for today!!

The music starts and everyone starts dancing while changing their partners time to time
The host announces everyone to stop and hold their partners hand.
Jennie was very excited as she saw what Taehyung's gonna wear
And now the partner with her has the same clothes and she was squeeling inside.

Everyone removed their masks as the host told them to.
Jisoo was shocked to see Taehyung as her partner. And Taehyung was dammn happy as his wish got fulfilled.

Meanwhile, Jennie got the shock of her life as the person with her was yoongi and tae and yoongi had matching outfits. She graoned and left the scene as she saw how jisoo was looking so shy with Taehyung.

Now Taehyung and jisoo were dancing together and both of them felt electric current flow through their bodies when they touched each other. The dance was going slow and jisoo and Taehyung looked in each other's eyes. Slowly slowly they came closer to each other and jisoo can feel Taehyung's hot breath hitting on her face..if they move any closer their lips might touch each other.
Taehyung closed his eyes as they were moving close to each other.
Jisoo suddenly looked away and left the dance floor running away.

Taehyung felt embarassed as to what he was going to do and he also left the scene.
Jisoo- what was that?? I should control myself. But i don't know whenever he's close to me..i feel like my heart is gonna blast... Am I falling in lovee???

Yes I LOVE HIM💘

Taehyung - I know that I used to run away from the word love but now that I've found you jisoo, I'll not run away..instead I'll chase youu because I know that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I LOVE YOUUU💘
And I'm whipped for her!!❤️

So finally they both now know that they love each other!! I know that this story isn't that good..but still I would love to know your views on this story as it's just a starter, the main course is still waiting my friends!!

But i hope that you liked this chapter. But do you think is gonna happen next???? Stay tuned to find out!!🤭