11.

Okay, I know guys that I was inactive from a very long time because tbvh..I didn't had the motivation to complete this story anymore and I was also not able to decide the plot further but now I guess it was my prob only as I should have made the plot clear before writing and presenting this story..So for now, I'm planning to wrap up this story and then come up with another story but a fresh Indian ff as you all know that I am from India but have been there only 3 times and I have been reading few Indian ff's on Wattpad which got me very much inspired so I think I'm gonna do that but that is upto you guys..you guys should decide also if I would be planning to write an Indian ff then it will be in English tough some sentences and things will be in Hindi or hinglish that I'll decide later on but yeah now you can proceed to read further...

Jisoo can't sleep at all..she was just so excited as Jennie has given her consent and now she can confess her feelings for Taehyung to Taehyung.

(Ik this is stupid, but jisoo loves Jennie so muchh that she puts jn above herself everytime and is ready to do anything for her sister)

But something just clicked in her mind..how will she confess her love to Taehyung.. he must be very sad after everything that happened today and probably won't accept jisoo's apology and love. And what about his family will they accept a gurl like her?? Who's not even in the same profession like the majority of their family also when she did nothing but to remain quiet during the whole fiasco.

But first she needed to make sure that she convinces Taehyung.

///////In Kim mansion/////////
Taehyung kept his head in his mother's lap which according to him is the most comfortable place in the world..and asked Mrs Kim -
T- what's my fault in this eomma?? I just asked for 1 thing from God but he even didn't let me have that. Why I'm the one who always suffers?? What did I just ever did wrong???

T/M( taehyung's mother)- noo myyy dear! You did nothing wrong. Maybe it was fate, maybe you two aren't made for each other..but on a positive note..maybe it's all for you guys to battle you innerself!!

You tried to love somebody and now you have to prove your love.

T- but do you think jisoo also loves me?
T/M- of course I think she also loves you.
T- then why she was quite the entire time?? Why didn't she told everyone about her feelings???
T/M- I think she's just like me atp...she was probably thinking about her sister... everyone was so involved in the drama.. forgetting to even ask Jennie as to what she's feeling!! That poor girl thought that you love her, and you confessed it to everyone that you don't love her infact you like her elder sister!! Imagine how she must be feeling getting this news on the very dayy which was which she thought "the happiest day of her lifee".

And jisoo was the only one thinking solely about Jennie in that moment. You tell me, can you be selfish for once in your life and choose the person...who indirectly hurted your sister?? Can youu?? No tae!! You can't...similarly jisoo also couldn't think straight at that point. She was torn between her love for you and her love for her sister.

T- She thought about everyone.. but what about her own self?? Just like you eomma...you also can't put yourself first and others behind.

Mrs Kim chuckles sadly..and says it's very late tae you should go to sleep now.
She kissed his forehead..and said..be positive..if life has given you a chance to love and it also gave you a chance to feel that love.

///////////Back at lee mansion////////////
On one side we saw how jisoo wasn't able to sleep thinking how,what, when will she face and tell Taehyung about her feelings. She messaged Taehyung to meet her tomorrow at the lock-bridge near namsan park.

While someone who was watching jisoo not able to sleep from outside her room.
And she was.....
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie!!!

I really wish jisoo that the coming day becomes one of the most memorable day if your life, says Jennie in her mind and left while faintly smiling.

////////////Next morning/////////////
A/N pov-
Jisoo woke up at 7 Am. She quickly took a long warm shower and then did some skincare alongside playing the ost "HEARTBEAT" by strong girl do bong soon.
S

he applied a cocoa cremé body lotion, vanilla body mist and did a soft girl makeup. She didn't put much efforts onto her hair..She chose to do middle parting, applied hair serum in her hair, combed and left them open.
She chose to wear a blue floral dress with puffy sleeves, transparent nude heels. She didn't wore accessories as such except studs for her ears.

//////On the other hand//////Taehyung was also feeling giddy since the message jisoo sent to him

Taehyung was also feeling giddy since the message jisoo sent to him.. although he was very hurt yesterday but he also can't refuse jisoo, maybe she wanted to sort things out?? And which person in this world will not feel giddy when their crush messages them to meet??!!! Same things has happened with our Taehyung.

After he saw the message, he straight away went to the kitchen and saw Mrs Kim doing some work there..he quickly took her hand and ran towards his room and told her everything..
Mrs Kim said:- I knew that everything will happen slowly but beautifully and you just have to believe in you and your love. Taehyung also requested her to make a face pack for him which he applied in the night itself.

Next morning when he woke up..he took a bath and wore blue shirt tucked in light blue pants..He sprayed "Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L'Homme".
He let his hair be messy as he thought jisoo may like them this way better.

He was in such hurry that he reached the park 30 mins before the actual time.