*imp* related to the previous. chap

Continuation from the last chapter as it would get big..

Mrs. Kim thought that Jennie is a doctor by profession and mr.kim would like her as he wants a doctor wife for Taehyung..not like Mrs. Kim a housewife..and maybe things would be better between Mr and Mrs Kim..

Read this part to get a better understanding of what's coming up...

Lee family will get to know about the confusion that has made...and they will think let Jennie get married with Taehyung...since mrs.kim told them Taehyung introduced Jennie to her...and they understood that maybe they want a doctor wife for Taehyung...and also Taehyung loves Jennie not jisoo...no one knows Taehyung loves jisoo!!!!!

Jisoo would be upset as she thought Taehyung loves her but it was Jennie..and he was just being nice with her because she's jennie's sister...
Jin also noticed about Taehyung liking jisoo then why he brought a proposal for Jennie?? Jin knows that jisoo feels something for Taehyung but he's not suree...

While Jennie will be on cloud nine..and things between jisoo and jen will get better...and Jennie would behave nicely with jisoo...
Let's see what will happen on the engagement day...???!!!!🤭😁...

There will be many confusions everywhere....

Let's wait n watchhhh