4.

A/N pov-
After jisoo's grandmother found her breathing heavily near the Han river, she gets very worried for her...she asks the driver for help and reaches at Kim hospital.

By the time they reach at the hospital they shift jisoo to a room.

Taehyung Pov-
I heard some sounds of someone breathing heavily and got to know that the patient is having a panic attack. So I decided to go and check the patient.

Jisoo's grandmother POV-
A doctor came into the ward but he accidentally slipped and fell on my Jisoo.

A/N pov-
JG(jisoo's grandmother)- hey you doctor please get over my jisoo..and treat her first...

Taehyung- As soon as I stepped into the ward...I got slipped and fell upon that girl..her grandma was constantly nagging me to get up but i wasnt because my the patients hair got stuck in my coat's button . But her condition was getting worse and worse and i coudnt do anything in this situation so I just asked her grandma what does she likes to do??

JG- he asked me what she likes to do so i told him that she likes to sing.

Taehyung - her grandma told me that she likes to sing so i encouraged the girl to sing and after numerous attempts she started to sing....but I got flown away with her singing but I felt that i have heard this voice somewhere else too...yessss this is the voice that I heard near the Han river....is she the same girl???