10.

Jennie sensed something was wrong with jisoo when she heard about taennie's engagement and now it all made sense to her.... everyone started blaming each other...and in the midst of all this...jisoo shouted enough .stop it y'all!!!

Taehyung was relieved that now jisoo will tell them everything..
I'm sorry everyone because I too am a part of this confusion...and the same has been happened to meee also...I thought Taehyung liked me..and he brought the proposal for me..but when Jennie said that she n Taehyung will make a perfect alliance..i thought I misunderstood everything and i found my happiness in jennie's.
Also Mrs Kim also wanted Jenn n Taehyung to marry..so I backed off..but whatever is happening now..I don't know what to do and what not!!
I don't think that we should take this matter forward and let's end everything here!!

But jisoo do you love me back?? Taehyung asked.
Tae why are you being stubborn?? I don't wanna talk about this topic anymore. I need some time to think about all these things..there has been alot of confusion already and I don't want to create any other confusion. Jisoo said being tired of all the questions arriving towards her.

Taehyungs dad took him along with him n other family members while Taehyung was just watching a crying jisoo.
He did not wanted this day to end up like this...he definitely didn't wanted jisoo to cry Today...and he certainly didn't wanted anything bad to happen today .but it all did happen. Seeing jisoo cry his heart aches..but he was also a pawn in this game.

After the Kim family went back Jennie approaches jisoo and says -

Jn- so I really was wondering how are you being so Happy in my happiness...all these days being a supportive sister to me.. gaining my love...you were just jealous and you wore a happy mask..and I was a fool too who didn't understood what were you trying to do!!

Js - what are you saying jen?? What was I trying to do??

Jn -you were just trying to sabotage my happiness and congratulations jisoo because your mission is accomplished now. My dream of being with Taehyung was finally going to fulfilled but you even snatched that away from me!! You were there the whole time planning n plotting on how to disrupt my wedding and there you go!! You once again snatched my part of happiness from me.. I want a naked truth from you!! Were you really jealous of me along?? That I got Taehyung and you didn't huh??

Cause there was nothing that Taehyung could've seen in you that attracted him towards youu over me!!!! You're just a normal girl who plays a guitar..you're not even close to me. Did you use some black magic on him?? Tell me jisoo answer me why being quite now??

Jisoo- STOP JENNIE KIM JUST STOP..YOUVE SAID ENOUGH AND IVE LISTENED ENOUGH.... ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT!! I CANT HAVE ANY MORE DRAMA OF YOURS!! PLSS STOPPP FOR GODS SAKE.. jisoo said while crying heavily.

How the hell can I make him fall in love with me?? It was his choice to love me!
I'm also a victim in this whole confusion..and let me think I think it was you who started this whole confusion isn't it?? He clearly told you that he didn't even have you any signal that he loves uou!! See this is so simple to put blame on someone without knowing the truth.

Despite the fact that I LOVE HIM TOO. I found happiness in your happiness and backed out.

Jn - ohh no not now pls i have had enough...i don't trust you anymore and will never do the same ever again.
I- (faints)

(Namjoon quickly comes and takes Jennie to her room along with mrs lee.

While Jin comes to jisoo and embraces her.
Jin- I'm so sorry jisoo..I'm brother of you n jen..but couldn't do anything instead took it even far..I should've talked with Taehyung and maybe all this confusion shouldn't had took place. It's all my fault.