9.

IM SORRY EOMMA BUT I CANT DO THIS..IM SORRY

but why Taehyung what happened?? Mrs Kim asked.
I can't marry Jennie..
But why can't you marry her?? Mr Kim asked him this time.

I can't marry her.. because I don't love her..I love jisoo ..I wanna marry jisoo not Jennie..it was jisoo all along.

Huhhh!! Everyone was shocked at his sudden announcement.
Tae-taeh- Taehyung but you love Jennie right!! Mrs Kim nervously asked .

No eomma..it was jisoo whom I love. Taehyung answered her softly.
But what is happening Mrs Kim here?? Mr. Lee questioned the Kim family.

I-i don't know anything but how can you love jisoo son!! You told me that she's a doctor and Jennie is a doctor. Mrs Kim asked Taehyung again.

Eomma..i told you about her being my heart's doctor..the one who makes my heartbeat up n down..the one who can calm it all.. Taehyung replied with genuine love in his eyes..

Then why did you came here with a proposal for Jennie if he didn't loved her?? Mrs Lee asked Mrs Kim

Eomma you've always wanted my happiness..then she's my happiness.. jisoo.. Taehyung told his mother.

I'm not able to understand anything??! Mrs. Kim said.

Eomma what is so complicating about this??
We both love each other right!! don't we jisoo??
But jisoo stays quite and puts her head down..

Pls say something chuu??? These people are saying anything..tell them that we both love each other hm.

Atleast you know, that I love you!! Everyone here is misunderstanding the situation.
Even you have felt the same just like how I felt it!!

You've seen my love for you in my eyes right!??
What're you doing Taehyung?? We're here to fix your alliance with Jennie not jisoo!!! Mr Kim said in an angry voice.
Excuse me sir, I'm clearing the confusion right!!
Taehyung sneered back at him.
(Taehyung calls his father sir.. because of past issues and how he treats his mother)
I'm here talking to my chu.. don't cut us in between!
Jisoo is shocked to hear "my chu" from Taehyung's mouth.
Jennie has a betrayed look portrayed on her face while stains of tears are visible too.

Pls say something chuuu..you don't need to be scared of anyone..pls declare your love for mee..
Tell us what you have in your heart for me!! Taehyung shouted.

Jisoo flinches at his tone..but still chooses to be quite.. she's afraid to lose Jennie again.
This ring is meant for you onlyy..no one has a right on this ring other than you..he tries to take jisoo's hand but jisoo notices the look on jennie's face which screams-don't pls don't!!
In between all this jisoo takes back her hand which made the ring fall on the ground.
Jisoo licks up the ring and hands it over to Taehyung and says-
Pls just make Jennie wear this ring..and starts to walk out..but Taehyung stops her..
No chuu you can't go like this!!

Will anyone please tell me what is going on here?? Mr Lee said furiously

"Uncle pls let me talk" jin says.
Jin comes in front of jisoo and says enough is enough Dr Kim Taehyung..I've had enough of you..now talk to me not to sooyaaa..
I've already said what I wanted to that I love chuu..and now I want her to say the same.
Stop it...Kim Taehyung...Is this all a prank going on here or do you think all of this is a joke???
That you will say anything you want to..and also make my sister's say the same!!
Jin see ik there's a misunderstanding and trust me I didn't intend to hurt anyone..that's why I'm clearing the confusion .

Okayy let's wait and try to solve the situation calmly! Taehyung's uncle says!!
What is there now to talk about?? Mr Lee says.
At the last moment your son is saying that he loves jisoo not Jennie!!

Even your daughter isn't also saying anything!! Mr Kim says
Okay everyone pls be calm... everything will be alright!! Mrs Kim trying to calm the situation or should I say drama
Eomma nothing will be fine if chuu doesn't say anything!!
Jisoo not chuu.. jin says in anger..Shes not your chuu..
My sister's name is jisoo...
You have crossed you limits todayy!!
You came with a proposal for Jennie and now here on engagement making sooyaa wear the ring!!

This is not your hospital Dr Kim Taehyung that you'll decide which patient you want to attend first..
This is about an Alliance for a lifetime...

You know what I always knew from the beginning that something is wrong with youu..and look it was right!!!
You made a mockery of my sister's feelings!
You kept them both in dark and kept playing with their feelings..

One minute Mr jin...I'm not a road side loafer or goon..i also have a position in the society..I know how to treat girls..

"I was always clear from the beginning that I love jisoo..i didn't showed any affection for Jennie...maybe sometimes I behaved nicely with her just because she's jisoo's sister...not with any other intentions in mind.." Taehyung said.

But how can a well educated girl misunderstood all this!! It means you've done something right?? Namjoon said.
We should Jennie about this rightt!; That what did I do that compelled her to think like this...which gesture of mine made you think that I love youu!!??? Huh??? Taehyung said.
First he made everyone confused with his behaviour and then says that he loves jisoo!! I can't understand this Mann.. namjoon said.

We even sent the marriage proposal for jisoo not Jennie .this is a very practical thinking of a family that the elder kid should get married first...but we changed after Mrs Kim told us she likes Jennie!!

Taehyung was shocked..it means that the whole confusion was created by Mrs Kim.
Taehyung told everyone about how he fell in love with jisoo...
Jisoo was so touched by him..how can a person love her so muchhh!!????

He showed them jisoo's bracelet..that he found when he didn't even knew it was hers!! Everyone were shocked now..

Jennie sensed something was wrong with jisoo when she heard about taennie's engagement and now it all made sense to her.... everyone started blaming each other...and in the midst of all this...jisoo shouted enough .stop it y'all!!!

Taehyung was relieved that now jisoo will tell them everything..
But what did she said next!!????

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Guys I'm thinking of wrapping up this story as soon as possible...but if you guys want..my over dramatic mind has some thing cooking in it...and it can add some spice to the story!!
So the choice is yours..
1) I should write the end of the story!!?
2) I should add more spice and wrap that up quickly too??!!
3) or start a new story?? If you want to know how the story is then tell me .I'll tell you about it in brief..so yeahh.. tell me how you liked today's chapter!!??

I kinda felt like I was repeating everything over n over..but yeahh I'll see you soon guysss!!!
Byee nyeongan 💓