CHAPTER 1

"Don't you think it is so sweet? " Minjoo asked, eyes practically shining from the scenes she's imagining inside her head.

Sihye, Minjoo's best friend, shook her head in disbelief. Her friend is way far from the reality at the moment.

"You do realize that man such as Jumwon doesn't exist in our generation, right? I mean, most men nowadays are douchebag, they think highly of themselves and stuff-"

Sihye was cut off when Minjoo threw her a plushie right on the face.

"What the freak Minjoo! "

Instead of apologising, Minjoo rolled her eyes to her friend. "It's Jungwon. Yang Jungwon and not Jumwon! "

"Jungwon or Jumwon, I don't care. My point here is, such gentleman like him no longer exist nowadays. " her friend replied.

Minjoo sighed, totally agreeing to what her friend had said. It's hard to find a real gentleman nowadays since most men are kind, caring, respectful at first but when you get to know them, the real them, you'll just be disappointed.

Most men since Minjoo doesn't want to generalize them. Plus she haven't met all men in the world, does she? That's why she's still hoping, hoping to meet a real gentleman man like him.

Just like Yang Jungwon.

Just by thinking of the story of Jungwon and Jiyeon, Minjoo couldn't help but to smile.

She admire those two's story. She admire how they met, how their story formed and how they fought against the world just to be with each other which they succeeded.

Their story is one of a kind, and it is written perfectly in history. Their story is even studied at school since there are so many lessons you will learn in their story.

When Minjoo first heard about them in her middle school, she thought it was cool. She got curious and so she researched everything about the story of 'Jungwon and Jiyeon'.

And that's when she fully understand their story. That's when she started believing such perfect love story actually exist in real life and not just in fantasies or fairytales.

Yang Jungwon is an average and ordinary man, unlike Jiyeon who is a daughter of a well known businessman in their time, in their era.

It's a typical story, yes, but for Minjoo? It is more than that. There's something in the story that's making her attached to it. To love and admire it more.

Maybe it's because of its perfection? Maybe because it is so so perfect.

Too perfect that sometimes, she wished she's Jiyeon or she's living in their era, in their timeline so at least she can meet them or see them in real life.

Especially him who she admire the most, Yang Jungwon.

"Hello? Earth to Minjoo? "

Minjoo was snapped back in reality when her friend snapped her fingers in front of her. She looked at her friend with an annoyed face.

"What? "

Sihye rolled her eyes. "I asked who are they " she spoke, repeating what she asked to her friend while pointing her index finger on the two frames, printed pictures to be exact, sitting on Minjoo's desk.