CHAPTER 13

It's been a few days since Jiyeon's last stroll at the city. It's been a few days since that particular afternoon wherein she followed him and walked with him till she reached home.

If Jiyeon could only predict what will happen at that particular day, especially when she got home, then maybe she should've been smart and not follow Jungwon that time. Even though she wanted to.

Because since then, Jiyeon could not leave the Min residence. She was not allowed to step out of their property.

Chaeha, her servant was punished for not looking 'properly' to her. The other servants were given a couple of days off, leaving all the works to her servant.

Jiyeon felt sorry to her. She's the reason why Chaeha was punished.

That certain day, when Jiyeon decided to follow Jungwon, Chaeha did not go home and reported what happened. About her suddenly went missing. Instead, the servant tried to find her.

But the thing is, Jungsoo, Jiyeon's brother, found it out and reported it to their father instead. That is why her servant was forced to go back in the Min residence and faced the consequences of Jiyeon's action.

And that's not it. Since that day too, Jiyeon had not seen nor took a glimpse of Jungwon. She haven't seen the man and she won't deny the fact that she misses him.

"My lady Jiyeon"

Jiyeon looked at Chaeha who's walking towards her in the garden. She smiled. "What's up Chaeha? "

Jiyeon get a deja vu when the said servant tilted her head then looked at the sky above them.

"It's the sky, my lady. "

Jiyeon burst out laughing, shaking his head while her hands covering her mouth. "What is it, Chaeha? " she repeated, more specific this time.

The servant glanced at the mansion, making Jiyeon follow her gaze and right there she saw her mother standing by the window.

Her smile immediately faltered.

"Madame said your lesson will start in a few minutes. " the servant stated, passing the message.

Jiyeon looked at her with confused eyes. "But didn't my class just ended thirty minutes ago? "

It's true. The class that she was forced to attend just ended a while ago and so it's making Jiyeon confused about what Chaeha said.

If there is something Jiyeon is up to these days, it's the same class she's attending before. The only difference this time is she needed to attend it no matter what. Her parents, especially her mother, became strict after that particular day.

Jiyeon sighed, nodding her head as she rises to her feet and followed Chaeha inside the house and to the second floor. The servant immediately left after that.

"The class just ended a few minutes ago, what lesson Chaeha is talking about, mother? "

"The ball is getting near and you're not even close in acting like a proper lady you are. " the woman on the sofa spoke, mustache tea cup in hand.

Proper lady... Right.

"You're acting one before, what happened now? "