CHAPTER 31

Three days.

Jungwon had not seen Jiyeon for three days, not counting today and he did not know what to think and what to do. But one thing for sure, he's confused...

He doesn't want to think negatively but not seeing the girl in three consecutive days without the girl saying anything to him, without giving him anything, he just could not help it.

The next day after their date wherein he cooked for the both of them, he waited for her. He waited at the coffeehouse for hours but she didn't come.

He didn't saw her and that's alright, he thought. Maybe she was busy or something happened which prevented her for coming to the coffeehouse. And so Jungwon understands her.

On the second day, he waited for Jiyeon for hours once again but just like the first day, she didn't come. Not even a glimpse of her were seen by a man.

Jungwon tried to understand, he tried believing the reasons he's making in his head.

Maybe she's busy again.

But no matter how he try to think of excuses to feed his mind in order to not over think things, he knew at the back of his head that the girl would not do something like this.

Knowing that she's head over heels with him, for sure she would do anything in order to see him.

So when Sunghoon mentioned he needs to go to the Min residence to relay a message to Mister Min, Jungwon immediately asked his friend if he could look for Jiyeon for him.

If he could check her for him because he's utterly worried for her.

And Sunghoon did.

But what the latter told him that afternoon made Jungwon confused....And a bit hurt.

"Lady Jiyeon is fine. I saw her with her maid, strolling whilst laughing at their garden. "

That was the exact words Sunghoon told him. And he couldn't help but to think negatively even though he did not want to. Even he doesn't want to.

But the fact that Jiyeon didn't attend him, didn't show up to him with those days, that he waited all night thinking the girl would knock on his door which she didn't, he just couldn't help it.

But despite that, Jungwon still cooked yesterday for them, in case Jiyeon would come.

And for the third time, she didn't.

Even Jungwon went to the Min residence last night, hoping to see the girl coming out of their house to see him,

But she didn't.

Now, no matter what Jungwon thinks, no matter what excuses he makes inside his head, it doesn't stop the forming thought that makes his heart clenched.

She didn't leave me, right?

She didn't lead me on only to leave me hanging...

Jungwon did not want to doubt Jiyeon, but hearing she is fine and well... It is normal, it is in human's nature to think negatively when someone suddenly gone without giving you anything, be it as a head's up or explanation. An assurance he badly want...