CHAPTER 6

With the weather being nice as the sun illuminates the busy street of Gyeongseong, Jungwon straightened his back as he walked down the side of the road.

He fixed his boater hat as his eyes focused ahead of him. To his destination.

A sound of the bell ringing echoes inside the coffeehouse as Jungwon made his entrance. His eyes roaming inside and a smile formed in his lips upon seeing his friends on a certain direction.

"Oh Jungwon, you're already here? "

One of Jungwon's friend spoke upon noticing the man making his way towards their table.

Jungwon chuckled and joked. "I'm not, you're just seeing things, Jake. "

The said man shook his head, chuckling.

"Have you ordered something? " Jungwon asked once he settled himself on the available chair next to his other friend, Sunoo.

"Yeah, we thought you won't join us today since you have a big project. " The latter answered.

Jake agreed by nodding his head. "Sorry man. "

"It's alright, I'll just go get something for me. "

Jungwon was about to stand up but was stopped by Sunoo who shook his head.

"Just sit down there, Won. I'll go get them for you. " He stood up. "The usual? "

Jungwon nodded and thanked his friend. Sunoo left their table as he made his way towards the counter to order her friend's usual bread and type of coffee, and also to get their orders they ordered earlier.

"You're done with your big interview? " Jake started, opening a topic between the two of them while Sunoo is gone.

The man sighed, leaning to his chair as he adapted a comfortable position.

"It's actually cancelled. " he answered, nonchalantly.

Jake raised a brow to his friend. "What? Why? "

Jungwon shrugged. "I think something happened in their household? Not sure though. "

"But didn't you wait for a month just to be able to interview Mister Min? " Jake questioned, feeling bad but at the same time, good towards his friend.

Jungwon chuckled. "We can do nothing about that, can't we? It's us who needs to adjust anyway. "

Jake nodded, agreeing to the youngest.

It's true, they can do nothing about it. They can't do something as Mister Min has the upper hand there. Jungwon just can't go to that man and demand him to give him time and do the interview with him. No, it doesn't work like that. It doesn't work that way.

Jungwon, along with his friend Jake and Sunoo, they are a writer incharged with what's happening around. Yes, you could say they are newspaper journalists.

And Jungwon was offered something big, and that is to interview one of the influential man in town, Min Joonhyuk.

Actually, he was supposed to interview that man alone but after the man spread a word about a ball as a celebration for it's successful business, Jungwon was tasked to interview the the man, his wife and their son who's starting his career as a politician.