| 10 |

"You might want to wear this to where we're going," Grayson stepped inside my house and grabbed the sunglasses I didn't notice were there on me.

He has been tight-lipped about everything and wouldn't tell me a single detail since it was a surprise and just told me to wear casual and beachy clothes which gave out a clue for where he's taking me.

I settled on wearing a beige button down shirt and short set while also wearing a steel blue tank top underneath it and wore a pair of platform sandals. I put everything I thought I needed in a tote bag and I was practically ready to go.

"We're going to the beach, right?" I asked while subtly checking him out and I was never this grateful for wearing glasses.

One would think that he's a Ralph Lauren whore because of all the shirts he wore from what I noticed. He was wearing a white polo shirt and khaki shorts and a pair of leather loafers.

"I like your bag. Where'd you buy it?" I asked him as he grabbed his bag from the front seat and moved it to the back.

"Thank you, I stole it from mom." He grinned. "So you might want to ask her that question."

"You did not?!"

"She won't even notice that it's gone." He dismissed, waving his hand airily. "So we are ready to go?"

I nodded excitedly.

I was really looking forward to this date. Can't believe I just said that, but I was counting the days for this day. We made a stop first for some food and drinks before continuing our way.

And up until now, I still have no idea where we're going. My brows furrowed when I saw the place where we parked. It was an airport but I mainly see smaller airplanes rather than the big commercial ones.

"Gray, why are we here?" I asked, looking out the window still confused. "You're not abducting me and dropping my body in the middle of the forest or ocean, right? Grayson, right?" I exclaimed, turning to him.

He looked at me like I was a nut job for thinking something so crazy. "What are you talking about? I don't have any plans on killing you, woman, calm down."

It took me a few moments before I eventually got out of the car. Grayson took my hand and led us to a man that looks like he was in his late fifties standing beside a small plane.

"Jerry!" Grayson greeted the man and hugged him.

"Got your beauty all checked and ready to go." Jerry said.

I gulped.

That's his?! That plane right there is his?!

Honestly, why am I even shocked? His family owns an airline of course he'll have a plane of his own.

"And this is Maureen," Grayson broke me out of my thoughts as he introduced me. "That's Jerry, a good old friend of mine."

"Hello." I greeted, waving a hand. "Nice to meet you."

"And same goes to you, Maureen." He smiled at me. "In any case you're being held against your will, blink twice."

I was a bit taken aback by the comment before I laughed it off. "I promise I'm not, but if I am, I can handle myself."

Grayson whined beside me. "Why would you think I would do such a thing? That's the second time this morning I've been accused of doing something horrid."

Jerry shrugged. "You never go on dates unless forced by your mother, but here you are now bringing a girl with you. I thought you forced her to come here."