| 19 |

The early streams of sunlight pass through the windows and lightly giving the room a light golden glow. I snuggled into Grayson's side further while he sleeps silently, his arms wrapped around me and our legs tangled together.

We were staying in his apartment. He was leaving today for a business trip and will be gone for almost a week. I never liked it when he leaves for long periods of time.

I carefully bring my hand to his face to push away the hair fallen on his forehead and moved to slowly trace the outline of his face. My heart swelled. I will be contented if we stayed like this forever.

Just Grayson and I.

Doing the thing he loves the most: Sleeping. If he was going to be a Disney Princess, Sleeping Beauty would be his calling because he's perfect for that role. Nothing comes across between Grayson and his sleep.

I think I even caught on to his sleeping habits. I don't get out of bed as early as I used to do before. I've changed my alarm to a much later time which is unheard of since I haven't changed it for years.

Funny thing that our lifestyles are slowly intertwining with one another. Grayson might still like sleeping in whenever he can, but there are some rare occasions that he would be up the same time as I am. A big emphasize on the word rare.

I let out a dreamy sigh and burrowed my head deeper into his neck. Unconsciously, Grayson's arms tightened around me and I drifted back to sleep.

* * *

Later, I was woken up again by Grayson. He was already dressed in a beige cardigan over a white shirt and gray sweatpants. He was going to leave in half an hour and was packing the things he needs last minute. I told him to pack earlier, but he kept putting it off and telling me not to worry.

"Which work suit should I bring?" Grayson held up four suits in different colors in front of me as I laid there lazily in his bed.

"How many suits do you need for this work trip?" I raised an eyebrow. I swear that I already saw him stuff three suits in his trolley bag. "I like the dark gray one." I pointed at the second suit he was holding.

"We're meeting a very important client and I want to look presentable." He uttered, neatly packing the suit. "So I want to have my options open."

My lips twisted and I rolled my eyes at his ridiculousness. "I'm sure you can find a store there to buy a new suit or something."

"I'm running on a tight schedule the moment I step foot there, so I won't have much time for other things."

When Grayson was almost done with his packing, the breakfast I ordered for us and I shouted for him to come over. I was too lazy to cook anything this morning and I'm going back to my place today. I was driving Grayson to the airport after we had our meal.

I also fed Winnie his breakfast. He was a bit grumpy when I woke him up from his sleep on the couch, but that disappeared when he was served his food.

"Oh, shit." I heard Grayson cursed behind me as I gathered my things in my bag. "Fuck, dad's asking where I am. We need to go." He was pacing around the room, panicking, grabbing his luggage and carry on.

"See, you should've packed your things last night to prevent this from happening." I said in a I-told-you-so voice.

Without warning, he hauled me out the door. "You can tell me more in the car, honey, but we need to go."

It was possible that I might have surpassed the speed limit on the way to airport. Grayson briefly talked to his dad during the drive, assuring him that he was on his way. We were stuck in a little bit of traffic which caused a delay.