| 11 |

The rest of our date ended with us driving around town before having dinner in Bluewater Avalon while watching the sunset. By the time we were finished paying for the bill, we went outside to find our taxi waiting.

The flight back to the mainland was peaceful. The both of us were tired from the whole day that I ended up dozing off halfway through the car ride on the way back.

By the time that I woke up, it was already dark outside and I was in an unfamiliar room that smelled like it belonged to a man. That jolted me wide awake as I took in my surroundings.

I looked down to my body feeling relieved that I was still fully dressed excluding the cover up top I was wearing before. The bed that I slept on was huge and was covered in white sheets. I can see the city view and the night sky from where I was.

I absent-mindedly blink three times to only realise that I was in Grayson's place, specifically his bedroom.

How on earth did I get here? I thought I was going to be dropped off at home?

I groaned a little bit when I started to feel my legs sore from all the walking we did. I laid back in bed, snuggling my head into the pillow and hugging another one in between my body before falling asleep again for a few minutes and waking up again.

With still sleepy eyes, I threw the duvet off me and got off the bed. I had to open two doors in his room before finally opening the right door and stepping outside the hallway.

His room was at the end of the hallway. There was another room across from his room, but I didn't mind it and went to follow the light that hopefully leads to where Grayson is.

And it did.

I reached the living room I believe and found him sitting on the couch with all his glory typing away on his laptop. I noticed he also took a bath because his hair was wet and slicked back.

He looked hot with his hair like that together with his gray sweatpants and white shirt that fit nicely around his bo— I mean, yeah, he looks clean and fresh!

Good for him really unlike me who didn't bother making my hair presentable before leaving his room.

Noticing my footsteps, he looked up from his laptop to me and smiled.

"Good evening, sleeping beauty." Grayson mused, resting his arm on top of the couch. "Did my bed meet all your expectations of getting good sleep?"

"I thought you were driving me home?" I ignored his question and went up to sit next to him on the couch and laid down.

Grayson's hand drew close to my face and pushed the hair away that was covering it before pinching my cheek. "You were sleeping soundly and my place was closer, so I thought of bringing you here to let you continue sleeping comfortably."

I hummed a response.

"Wait, what time is it already?" I asked, tipping my head back to look at him.

He looked down at me before glancing quickly back at his laptop and right back at me. "Half past eleven."

I nodded while calculating how many hours I was sleeping in my head. Turns out I was sleepy for almost four hours.

It was already late at night, do I ask him if I can stay over for the night or will he drive me home? If he does ask me, I wouldn't say no just putting it out there.

While deep in thought, I can hear him closing his laptop and placing it on the table in front of us. The next thing I know he gently raised my head and placed it on his lap.

"So what do you think about today? Did you like it." He asked, running his hand over my hair and massaging my head.

"I did. I loved it!" I replied, closing my eyes. "I had the most fun leaving you behind at the beach." I chuckled.