| 13 |

The both of us walked inside my house and I went straight to go upstairs, but stopped and turned around after taking two steps.

"You can do whatever you want while I change." I said, facing him.

"Aww, I thought I would watch you change." Grayson pouted his lips.

I scoffed, flicking his tie up his face. "In your dreams!"

"Oh, honey, in my dreams we're doing other things." He leaned in, smirking.

I quirked my eyebrows. "Hmm, what kind of things exactly?"

"That's for me to know and for you to wonder."

We fell into a short staring contest before I broke it off and turned around and went to my room. I went back downstairs dressed in a cotton sleeping night dress and I was carrying a basket of laundry.

I found Grayson sitting at the kitchen counter, his suit jacket abandoned. I sneakily poked his stomach as I walked past him which made him jump out of his seat a bit. I laughed, shaking my head as I loaded my dirty laundry in the washing machine.

"I only have leftover spaghetti I cooked yesterday." I said, closing the fridge with my ass. "I didn't think I would have you over today, so that's all you're eating because I'm too lazy to cook."

"Can I have you for dinner instead?" He sent a wink in my direction as I ignored him and opened the glass container before heating it up in the microwave.

I can feel his presence behind me as I punch the buttons on the microwave. After that, I turned around and looked up at him. My back was against the kitchen counter and he was standing so close with either of his arms placed beside me.

"What?" I stated.

A scream escaped my lips when Grayson suddenly hoisted me up and placed me on the counter, now standing in between my legs. It doesn't help the fact that the sleeping dress I'm wearing is a bit short and I'm starting to feel aroused with our position.

Grayson nuzzled his into my neck and murmured, "I missed you."

"You saw me like two days ago." I laughed lightly, running my hand through his hair.

"But still..." He trailed off, pulling away. "Are you sure you're feeling better? Don't lie."

I booped the tips of our noses together. "I'm okay. My parents already gave me an earful of scolding, trust me."

He narrowed his eyes a little. "I don't think I can at this moment."

"I promise that I am." I insisted, placing my hands on his hard chest. "I can already eat food without having it taste bland."

He reached up a hand to my cheek and caressed it. I moved my head a bit and kissed the inside of his palm, closing my eyes for a moment before opening them back up to see Grayson staring intently at me with desire.

We were about to lean in for a kiss when a thunder boomed and it suddenly was pouring rain out. I looked behind Grayson's shoulder and out the window to see that the rain was really hard.

"How are you going to get home now?" I asked worriedly.

"Kicking me out already when I haven't had you yet?" He teased, pinching my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, blushing. "No, but it's too dangerous for you to be driving in this condition."

He hummed. "I wouldn't mind staying for a bit longer, unless it's a problem with you?"

I shook my head.

Oh, I was more than okay with him staying. In fact, it's almost like I'm excited that he would be staying here for a while longer.