Chapter 25

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"Thank you for giving me a ride home," Saint said to Zee before stepping out of Zee's car.

"It was my pleasure," Zee said. "If you experience any more of those blinding flashes, be sure to call me right away."

"I will, thanks," said Saint. "But I hope that after today, I will no longer experience them."

"Okay, fingers crossed," Zee said before driving away.

Saint was met by his mother at the door.

"Have you had any breakfast yet, son?" she asked Saint.

"No, mom," Saint replied. "Zee and I left as early as daybreak. The only available stuff in the cafeteria inn were coffee and tea."

"Then hurry to the dining room and have Amelia serve you some breakfast," Saint's mom urged him.

"Okay, thanks, mom." Saint said. "Give me a chance to bring my duffel bag upstairs then I will come down for breakfast."

"No," said Saint's mom. "Leave your duffel bag in the living room. After breakfast, I will let Amelia sort your clothes in the duffel bag. I'm sure they're all clothes that need to be laundered."

"Good morning, young master," Amelia the housekeeper greeted Saint. "I have laid out some mini sausages and scrambled eggs and French toast for you on the breakfast table. Would you like a cup of coffee or a cup of tea?"

"None of the above," Saint smiled at the housekeeper. "I would like a tall glass of very cold orange juice, please." 

For some reason, Saint suddenly felt very thirsty.

=      =      =      =    =      =     =     =      =

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Zee had just gotten out of his car after he had parked it in his usual parking spot when his phone started to ring.

From the ringtone he knew that it was Nunew calling. After their breakup he had never deleted Nunew from his list of contacts and he had never changed the special ringtone that he had assigned for him.

Zee swiped his phone to the right to accept the call.

"Zee?" Nunew did not wait for Zee to say hello.

"Yes, sweetheart," oops the 'sweetheart' came out of Zee's lips out of habit.

Nunew's heart jumped.

Since their breakup, whenever for any reason they talked to each other Zee had never addressed him as 'sweetheart'.

"I ... I ..." Nunew licked his lips nervously. "I was just wondering if you could stop by a pharmacy and get me some lip moisturizer."

"But if it's gonna be too much trouble, you don't have to," Nunew added quickly, not wanting to be a burden to Zee. After all they were no longer boyfriends.

"Oh, don't worry," Zee assured Nunew. "It won't be any trouble at all. Expect me to be there in about half an hour. I just got back from Kaeng Krachan forest with Saint. I picked him up from the inn at the edge of the forest. It was quite a long drive so I just need a little bit of time to settle down, okay?"

"Sure," Nunew replied.

Nunew was itching to ask who Saint was but he was afraid that Zee might answer that Saint was his new boyfriend and Nunew did not want a heartache to slow down his recovery. He wanted to leave the hospital as soon as the doctors declared that he was ready to be discharged.

Nunew grabbed the TV remote and turned the TV on to keep his mind off his troubled thoughts.

Nunew started to wonder if he had done the right thing to contact Zee.