Chapter 1

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

Mrs. Suppapong bid her son goodbye at the front steps of their house which was the largest and most impressive in their neighborhood.

Her son was on his way to a science field trip with the rest of his classmates. They were going to a forest located miles and miles away from the city.

They were going on one tour bus that was hired by the university where Saint, Mrs. Suppapong's son, was taking his Biology course.

The professor of one his major subjects, Entomology, had heard and read about a particular species of a beetle that was considered to be very rare with certain features that no other beetle species possessed. They could only be found in the particular forest where the professor and his class, which included Saint, were going.

Saint drove himself to the university which was not too far from his house. His car was a white midsize luxury car which was a well known expensive brand and his classmates would always try to get him to give them a ride in it.

Saint was a mild mannered, very good looking young man and was known to be kind and generous to anyone who needed his assistance. Most his classmates had a secret crush on him, especially the president of his class, whose name was Tanya. She wasn't very good at keeping it a secret though.

When Saint reached the campus, most of his classmates were already there. He quickly parked his car at the nearby parking lot and walked as fast as he could to where he could see his Entomology professor giving last minute instructions to his students.

Saint was just in time to hear his name being called by Tanya who was in charge of checking the attendance list.

After every student's name had been called, Tanya instructed everyone to fall in line and to step into the bus one at a time.

When it was Saint's turn to climb into the bus, Tanya pulled him aside.

"Wait for everyone else to get inside," she whispered, "you are sitting with me at the very back of the bus."

Saint nodded but had a quizzical expression on his face.

Meantime, back in Saint's house, Mrs. Suppapong was getting ready to drive herself to her jewelry shop which she owned. Her husband was a chief executive officer of a well known multinational company and she really didn't need to go out of the house to earn a living but Mrs. Suppapong was one who needed to feel independent and have her own income. Her husband understood this well and did not stop her from opening her own jewelry business.

The whole day went by and soon it was late evening and Mrs. Suppapong told her two employees, an assistant and a sales clerk to start closing shop.

On her way back, she noticed an unfamiliar car parked outside the gate of her house. She pressed her remote control to open her electronic gate and drove her car into the driveway.

When the housemaid opened the door to her, Mrs. Suppapong noticed the agitated look on her face.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Suppapong asked.

"The young master is here with his professor and a classmate," the housekeeper said nervously, "there is something wrong with the young master."