00.

the cold air nipped at his small frame, as his eyes followed the petite figure of a boy who was skating gracefully against the iced floor.

his blonde hair pushed back, showcasing his bare skin. his piercing eyes glued to the ground, his white button up flowing loosely behind him, small sparkle sequences decorated the collar.

truly he was beautiful.

beomgyu fiddled with his fingers as he watched the blonde skate, he had forgotten his brothers skates, so he decided he would come back to grab them like the amazing little brother he is. only to find a blonde boy dancing ever so lightly against the cool floor.

"wow..." his voice spoke out, beomgyu was never one that was into figure skating. but as he watched the boy, his trance seemed to deepen. "he's great isn't he?" a voice spoke, startling beomgyu.

causing him to back up, eyes looking at the familiar boy

"yeonjun, you can't scare people like that!" beomgyu ushered out as he looked at his brother. yeonjun let out a small giggle, "sorry, i thought you had gotten lost." he responded, both of their gazes going back to the blonde boy.

"but yeah, he's amazing." beomgyu whispered out, he just looked so beautiful to him. he wanted nothing more than to tell him how amazing he was at figure skating, however he was sure the blonde already knew.

"who is he?" beomgyu asked, biting onto his bottom lip to stop it from quivering against the sudden coldness of the ice rink. "his name is kang taehyun, a beauty on the ice." yeonjun let out a sigh, "off the ice, not so much." he added, a small frown on his lips.

beomgyu arched his eyebrow, "what do you mean?" he asked, jutting out his bottom lip. "he's an asshole, he's about as cold as the ice. he doesn't have any friends because of his attitude, but he still gets a lot of eyes longing him." yeonjun spoke, "he's beautiful." beomgyu responded, "i'm sure he isn't that bad."

"trust me, he is. i had to work with him for a duet. absolute pain in the ass, he wouldn't talk to me at all! and he chose everything for the duet. and he was late to practice every single time." yeonjun complained, before beomgyu could respond a voice cut through the piercing ice.

"if you're going to talk shit about me, you could at least be quiet about it." the blonde spoke as he skated up to where yeonjun and beomgyu stood.

"not you, i heard the things you said." taehyun spoke, gesturing to beomgyu with a slight smile. "thank you, for not judging. and for calling me beautiful." taehyun said, a small smile dancing across his cheeks. but soon turning back to his piercing gaze.

at that time, beomgyu felt his heart bust, "a-anytime!" beomgyu ushered out, eyes widening at the blonde. taehyun scoffed, and skated away.

leaving yeonjun and beomgyu in shock.

"come on lover boy" yeonjun said, grasping beomgyu's hand with his.

beomgyu knew one thing, and one thing only.

he was determined to crack the ice with taehyun.