10.

cookies pt. 1

it had been a few days since taehyun had moved into the chois household, rooming with beomgyu considering the house was only two bedroom.

taehyun managed to get his belongings from his father, with a bit of help from a threatening pink haired boy; who also gave the father a few punches to the jaw.

so that's what lead them to where they were now, sitting in the bedroom of beomgyu's, now taehyuns as well, floor. a faint smile plastered upon their cheeks as they talked about whatever and everything together.

"hey tae?" beomgyu said, his head laying on taehyuns lap while the blonde boy played with his hair. "yes love?" taehyun asked, "are you ever going to finish that week long thing?" beomgyu asked, causing taehyuns ears to turn a flush of red.

truth be told, taehyun completely forgot about doing the events. but in a matter of seconds, he had come up with a new one. "as a matter of fact," he spoke a smart manner, "i do. and we're getting back on schedule today." taehyun explained, pushing himself up from his position causing beomgyu to frown.

"oh get up beomgyu." taehyun exaggerated, trying to pull the boy up. "i don't wanna. i just want to cuddle." beomgyu spoke with a pout lightly cornering his lips, "no cuddles until you get up and come to the kitchen." taehyun muttered, giving up on pulling the long haired male up.

beomgyu let out a long groan, and sat up. "happy now?" he asked, "hmh, not until you actually go in the kitchen love." taehyun said in a sassy tone, giving the small boy a kiss on the temple.

beomgyu rolled his eyes, and walked into the kitchen. "so what are we doing?" he asked, eyes lingering for a sense of reality.

"baking cookies!" taehyun said, pulling out the material that was needed for them. beomgyu's eyes lit up at the sudden announcement, his once tired demeanor suddenly changing into the soft, caring, adorable beomgyu that taehyun was used to.

"i love cookies!" beomgyu exclaimed, happiness lacing his lips.

taehyun giggled, he truly adored beomgyu more than anything.

"let's get to work then, shall we?" taehyun asked, his eyes crinkling a bit as he smiled at the sudden boy. beomgyu eagerly nodded, and walked over to the side of taehyun.

the two got to work, and soon enough they'd have a house smelling like cookies.

"hey tae?" beomgyu softly called out, gaining the blondes attention.

"yeah love?"

"thank you for letting me into your life." beomgyu said, smiling at the blonde boy. "no, thank you beomgyu."  taehyun mumbled lightly, his hands arm length in the flour.

"although beomgyu...i think i have to betray you." taehyun stated lightly, a smirk on his face.

"taehyun. don't. you. fucking. dare." beomgyu screamed out, grabbing the spatula that was laying besides them. threatening the blonde boy with it

"i wasn't gonna do anything." taehyun mumbled, sulking almost automatically. "you weren't huh?" beomgyu asked, putting his hand on his hip as he returned to his batch of cookies.

taehyun took the opportunity, and immediately dumped the entire flour bucket onto the boy.

"i kinda lied gyu..." taehyun spoke out, holding back laughter as the flour traveled down beomgyu's body line.

"taehyun!? I TRUSTED YOU?!" beomgyu called out, immediately running after the blonde boy who was crying from the amount of laughter that radiated from his lips.

"KANG TAEHYUN IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU?!" beomgyu called out, laughter escaping his lips as he chased the blonde boy around the house.

beomgyu was truly in love.