07.

taehyun sat at the practice rink, his head in his hands as the tears slid down his cheeks. "what the fuck is wrong with you." he mumbled to himself, slightly tugging onto his blonde hair.

he didn't regret the kiss. he didn't think it was a mistake. but the lingering of his father in his mind absolutely crushed taehyun. he knew he'd hurt him once he'd find out, he couldn't have the same thing happening to beomgyu.

a harsh opening of the door interrupted taehyun from his inner battle, snapping his attention to the door.

a fuming pink haired male walking surprisingly fast towards the blonde boy.

within a matter of seconds yeonjun harshly pulled taehyuns small frame up. forcing it against the wall, his grip tightening.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" yeonjun spat, pushing taehyuns body against the wall in a harsher manner. "he hasn't stopped crying since you fucking left! he asked me was something wrong with him!?" yeonjun spat, anger seething from his voice.

taehyun stayed silent, his eyes looking down. avoiding yeonjun's at all cost.

yeonjun sent a punch into taehyuns jaw, "you're fucking pathetic kang." yeonjun whispered lowly.

he walked away and taehyun let out a curling laugh. "i'm pathetic!?" he asked, causing yeonjun to turn around. confusion laced on his lips.

"my father fucking hits me because of the sole reason that i'm gay! so you want to know what's fucking wrong with me!? I WAS SCARED." taehyun screamed out, a sob escaping his lips.

"im fucking ashamed of my sexuality! i've been beat and bruised because of it, that the sudden intimacy i had with beomgyu fucking scared me! i have never liked anyone this fucking much. he means a lot to me, i didn't realize what i had done until it was fucking done." taehyun confessed tears streaming down his eyes as his body fell onto the floor below him.

yeonjun ran over to him, hugging the boy close. "why didn't you say anything taehyun?" yeonjun whispered into taehyuns ear, letting the boy cry into his chest.

"b-because i was scared." he whispered out, clutching onto yeonjun. although the male had just hit the latter, he has every reason to. but for some reason he felt thankful that yeonjun didn't judge him.

"hey taehyun...it's okay. it'll be okay. i promise." yeonjun whispered, caressing the shaking boy in his arms.

yeonjun felt guilty, he had hit the poor boy under the impression that he was just a cunt.

but no, it was much more than that.

"t-taehyun?" a voice spoke softly, causing the blonde to look up. a puffy eyed beomgyu stood there, faint tears streaming down his cheeks.

"i-i'm so sorry." he whispered, beomgyu ran towards the blonde and engulfed him in the biggest hug he could possibly give.

"i-i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to..." taehyun sobbed out, clutching onto beomgyu scared that he would falter away from him.

"it's okay baby." beomgyu soothed, 'baby!?' he mentally cursed to himself.

"beom, tae." yeonjun spoke lightly, interrupting the two. "taehyun why don't you come stay with us?" yeonjun asked.

taehyun let out a sniffle, "y-you want me to c-come live with you?" he shockingly spoke, eyes widened at the suddenness.

beomgyu's eyes widened as well, the two only met about a week ago, it's funny how close someone can come within a week.

but between the two of them, they knew it was special between them.

love at first sight perhaps.

two people saving each other without even realizing it.

"if you want to...we can take your father to court. and i'll be more than happy to try to get you under my custody. you shouldn't have to stay with him anymore taehyun, you don't deserve that." yeonjun spoke in a calm manner.

"i-i don't know what to say." taehyun whispered.

was this a dream? any moment now he was going to wake up, and realize that this was all a dream.

because to taehyun, he didn't deserve a happy ending.