16.

the sun shown through the hotel curtains; causing taehyun to flutter his eyes open. he squinted his eyes slightly as the sunlight hit his golden orbs, a slight groan leaving his lips.

he opened his eyes wider, and felt around for beomgyu. a frown placing upon his cheeks as the curly haired boy wasn't in bed.

taehyun sat up, and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes. in hopes to wake himself up to which no avail, failed miserable.

the door creaked open; which brought his attention to the wooden door. "oh! hyunnie!" beomgyu beamed, countless of bags in his arms.

"beom?" he asked, arching his eyebrow, eyeing the bags in his hands.

"w-well i have an explanation, you see i decided to get the merch early that way we wouldn't have to wait in line! so i got like pickets of jeongguk and taehyung; since that's our biases, an ot7 one, two army bombs, and countless of other things!" he excitedly said, running towards the blonde boy with a big smile on his face.

taehyun smiled at the boy, and stood up. he immediately wrapped his arms around beomgyu's waist, and pulled the boy into his body.

"what's this for?" beomgyu asked softly, putting his hands in between strands of taehyuns hair. "i just missed you." he whispered, beomgyu smiled and cupped the boys cheek.

giving him a small kiss on his lips, "get dress." beomgyu said against taehyuns lips. the two pulled apart, and started rummaging through their bags.

"why am i getting dress?" taehyun asked, "i want to take you on a proper date." beomgyu spoke, pulling out a pair of  brown pants; and a white sweater that hung loosely off his shoulders.

taehyun grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans; with a dark green long sleeve that complimented his skin tone nicely.

they put the clothes on; and slid on their tattered down converses. taehyuns being a black; whereas beomgyu's was brown.

beomgyu grabbed the wallet, and keys and slid them into his pant pocket. he grabbed taehyuns hand, and the two walked out.

"where are we going?" taehyun asked; excitement lacing his voice. "hmm it's a surprise." beomgyu said; due to jet lag that fucked up their sleep schedule, it was quite late.

the sun went down about an hour ago; and the moon was up. stars littering the sky; not a single speck out of place.

"beom?" taehyun asked, causing beomgyu to hum. "i just wanted to apologize..." taehyun weakly spoke. beomgyu tightened his grip on taehyuns hand, "don't worry about it love, i understand. and i promise i'll tell you soon." beomgyu said, smiling at the beautiful boy before him.

- 5 minute time skip.

"alright! we're here!" beomgyu beamed, before he had gotten the merch he was able to set up a small picnic for the love of his life. small lights dangled from the projector where a movie would be played.

taehyun gasped, "when did you have the time to do all this?" taehyun asked, his doe eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

beomgyu could've swore the male had every star listed in his honey eyes. every story taehyun had wanted to tell, laid within the shades of brown.

"i did it this morning..." beomgyu sheepishly admitted, a hand going up to his neck to scratch the nape of his neck.

"i love you so much beomgyu." taehyun said, immediately kissing beomgyu.

"i love you more." beomgyu spoke against taehyuns lips, deepening the kiss.

"so fucking much."