09.

as the beach came into view, a head of hair could be seen in the corner of taehyuns eyes. a faint smile placed upon his cheeks as he walked towards the body.

"funny seeing you here." he spoke, causing beomgyu to turn around. at that time taehyun felt his heart break, the boy had clearly been crying. was even still crying.

"sorry, i'll go." beomgyu whispered lightly, turning to walk away. "don't go. please." taehyun asked, desperate for a feeling of safety. beomgyu nodded, eyes gazing back into the dark abyss of ocean.

"he hit you again." beomgyu lightly spoke, turning to the blonde haired boy. "it's okay. i'm okay." taehyun said, trying not to let the latter worry.

"i'm sorry." beomgyu spoke, eyes brimming with faint crystal tears.

"what for?" 

"was so caught up with my own feelings that i didn't
even consider yours...i t-thought i had done something wrong with the kiss. thought it was because i have cancer....i don't know. it's hard to explain." beomgyu explained, his fingers playing with his thighs in a scratchy manner.

taehyun noticed, and grabbed his hands. "you have no reason to apologize, if anything i do. it was never anything you had done. beomgyu, i like you. i like you a lot. but i'm scared...he said he'd hurt you. i cant let him do that." taehyun spoke, his grip tightening on beomgyu's hand.

"he won't hurt me." beomgyu whispered lightly, eyes locking with taehyuns.

taehyun brushed beomgyu's long hair back, truly the boy looked mesmerizing. his eyes radiated in the glistening moonlight, and just everything about him adored taehyun.

"can i kiss you?" taehyun whispered, beomgyu smiled softly. "yeah."

taehyun leaned in, and soon enough the two lips met with each other. it was like two puzzle pieces that were meant for each other, a kiss full of love that the two boys never knew they could find.

they pulled apart, foreheads touching. "you won't run away right?" beomgyu asked with a slight smirk on his lips causing taehyun to lightly hit the boy in the arm.

"you cant use that against me forever!" taehyun giggled out, "but i can...and i will!" beomgyu exclaimed, pecking the boy on the lips once more.

"let's go home." beomgyu said, intertwining his hands with taehyuns. pulling the male into the direction of his house.

home.

that word made taehyuns stomach do an entire flip, "yeah, let's go home."