11.

cookies pt2.

"b-beomgyu listen! listen we can walk this through we can talk-!" taehyun screamed out, watching as beomgyu stood
at the other end of the couch, taehyun gripping onto
the couch as the laughter spilled from his lips.

beomgyu had flour in every crevice, and planned on getting revenge back on his precious taehyun by dumping both water and flour in the depth of his hands.

"i don't think we can hyunnnie!" beomgyu playfully spoke, running towards the male while making grabby hands at the sudden male.

"i-i'll give you anything you want!" taehyun exclaimed, running away tripping on a loose pillow that laid on the floor.

a cackle left beomgyu's lips as he tripped on taehyuns leg, landing on top of the blonde boy. dropping the water and flour all over taehyun.

beomgyu quickly pecked the boy on his pink lips, "i have what i want." he said with a slight smirk, bringing his hands back to push taehyuns now wet hair out of his face.

"and what was that?" taehyun muttered out, staring into beomgyu's honey orbs. "you." beomgyu whispered, caressing the blonde boys cheeks.

a blush crept upon taehyuns cheeks, "y-you got to stop doing that!" taehyun exclaimed, "doing what? being loving towards my boyfriend?" beomgyu responded.

taehyuns eyes widened at the sudden name, the two had shared kisses, and intimate moments but they had never made a name for themselves. "b-boyfriend?" taehyun asked, his eyes widened in shock as he stared at the long haired boy that was holding himself up, hovering lightly over taehyun.

"that's if you want to be it..." beomgyu mumbled lightly, a shy smile on his lips from the sudden confession. "i'd love to." taehyun said, wrapping his arms around beomgyu's neck. pulling him into a deep kiss.

a kiss full of love and passion, a much deeper kiss than all the previous ones they've shared with each other. beomgyu shifted himself to deepen the kiss further, slightly kissing along taehyuns jawline, and neck.

"b-beomgyu." taehyun whispered softly, intertwining his hands within beomgyu's hair. "yeah?" he replied, in between kisses.

"we shouldn't do this." taehyun said, but still kissing the boy back, not wanting the touch to leave. "tell me to stop." he lowly spoke, "he won't, i will." a voice sputtered out, interrupting the two.

beomgyu immediately jumping off the boy, his cheeks turning a crimson turn of red. "yeonjun. you're back early." he muttered out, yeonjun let out a sigh.

"if you're going to have sex, next time make sure you're in the bedroom AND not covered in fucking flour!" yeonjun whined out, "clean this mess up."

"yes father." the two spoke in unison, giggling at the sudden pink haired boy.

"loser has to clean up?" beomgyu asked, holding out his fingers to play rock paper scissors.

"you're on."

spoiler alert, beomgyu lost.