21.

- two days later.

taehyun and beomgyu stood outside of their home.

sitting under the blanket of stars; finishing what they started at the states. their eyes fixated on the stars above them.

beomgyu looked over at his boyfriend, a wide smile onto his face. "what?" taehyun asked, "i think you're beautiful." he said softly, his hand gripping onto taehyuns.

"i think you're beautiful." taehyun responding in a loving way.

beomgyu turned his head back up to the sky, and pointed up to the empty dark spot in the sky.

"when you miss me, look up at the stars. i'll always be with you." beomgyu said, he didn't want to make his last night depressing but he felt as though he needed to prepare the blonde boy.

beomgyu felt his tears starting again, "t-taehyun."

"i know." taehyun responded emotionally, the blonde boy immediately wrapped his arms around beomgyu's small frame. cuddling the boy.

"i-i don't feel well." beomgyu softly spoke, clutching onto his boyfriend for protection.

"it's okay to let go beomgyu, im so proud of how far you've gotten in life." taehyun meekly said, beomgyu looked up and pressed a chaste kiss against the boys lips.

a kiss mixed with love, tears, and longing.

"i love you."

"i love you too, my ice boy."

beomgyu laid his head back onto taehyuns chest.

taehyun held onto his boyfriend, trying his best not to cry his eyes out. but he had to be strong.

taehyun spent the time watching as beomgyu's breathing slowly came to a halt.

"i love you very much." he said in a whisper as his body shook from tears.

his beomgyu. his precious beomgyu.

left him.