06.

movie day.

taehyun let out a groan as the sun seeped through the curtains, disrupting his sleep. he peeled his eyes open and was met with an unfamiliar sight. panic seeped through his bones as he went to get up, but was met with a force keeping him down.

he furrowed his eyebrows, and slowly moved his gazed down and was met with a curly messy haired beomgyu. a small smile found its way onto his face.

beomgyu was laying on taehyuns chest, his arms tightly wrapped around his waist. his mouth was slightly held agape, he was adorable.

beomgyu let out a small groan, "gmorning..." beomgyu whispered softly, digging his head deeper into taehyuns chest. "goodmorning beom." taehyun spoke lightly, allowing his hand to rest on beomgyu's head as he caressed his hair.

"how did you sleep?" beomgyu mumbled against taehyuns chest, sleep still consuming his mind. "i slept pretty good, how about you love?" taehyun asked lightly, "i slept okay.." he responded.

beomgyu pushed himself up, trying not to hurt the boy under him. "i'm sorry, i cuddle in my sleep..." beomgyu mumbled, his fingers scratching the nape of his neck.

"it's okay, i enjoyed it." taehyun admitted. beomgyu sat up, "i think we have a pair of crutches in the back from when yeonjun broke his ankle. do you wanna use them?" beomgyu asked, rubbing his eyes to get the sleepiness out of his eyes.

"oh, sure." taehyun said, "okay i'll be right back!" beomgyu exclaimed, disappearing behind the wall. taehyun took the time to admire his surroundings.

the house was nicely decorated, fairly small. the white walls brought out the dark furniture. a smile escaped his lips, it felt cozy. like home.

"okay, so i have crutches, a brace, and the rub on medicine." beomgyu spoke, while walking in with his hands full. taehyun let out a chuckle, "i didn't know i was getting a full checkup." he responded, taking the crutches from beomgyu's hands.

beomgyu giggled, and got on his knees. "can i put some of this on you?" beomgyu asked with big eyes, taehyun nodded a yes. beomgyu took the time to roll up taehyuns pant legs, a small whimper leaving taehyuns lips.

"it's okay." beomgyu calmly told the blonde, he put the medicine on the swollen ankle. "here i'll let you put the brace on, that way i won't hurt you." beomgyu explained, handing taehyun the brace.

"okay, thank you again." taehyun spoke as he put the brace on his leg. a faint gasp leaving his lip as the pain radiated.

at this time beomgyu went to the kitchen, to prepare the two something for dinner even though it was almost 4 in the afternoon.

"are you okay with ramen for breakfast?" beomgyu asked as he pulled out a boiler. setting it on the oven, and placing water in it.

"i hope so, because that's all we have." beomgyu sheepishly admitted, setting the ramen in the boiling water.

"i'm okay with that." taehyun responded, walking over to the kitchen on the crutches.

the two waited for the ramen to cook, which didn't take long considering the heat was on high. beomgyu pulled out two bowls, and filled them up to the brim.

he grabbed two pairs of chopsticks and brought them over to the blonde boy who was occupied with his own mind.

"are you okay?" beomgyu asked, snapping taehyun out of his trance. taehyun looked up, and pulled the bowl of ramen close to him and took a bite. "m ok." he mumbled in between bites, blowing out breaths of air.

beomgyu knew the blonde was lying, but ignore it nonetheless. if taehyun wanted to talk to him, he would.

( a time skip ; after they've ate )

"thank you." taehyun weakly spoke, after they ate the two managed to end up on the couch again. cuddled into each other. "no need to thank me." beomgyu whispered, snuggling deeper into taehyuns side.

the two had decided to have a movie night, since taehyun was originally going to teach beomgyu how to skate, that wasn't able to be done now considering the male had a swollen ankle.

a movie was playing in the background, but neither one of them were paying attention to the movie. instead the two had ended up talking.

beomgyu turned his head to face taehyun, already noticing that the boy was staring. "why are you staring?" beomgyu asked, "because you're beautiful." taehyun whispered out.

their gazes lingered for a bit, before taehyun leaned in. beomgyu smiled at the sudden action, and followed after.

their lips molded perfectly together, taehyun adjusting himself so that the kiss deepens. beomgyu's fingers found themselves tangled in taehyuns hair, trying to pull the male closer than he already was.

the kiss was slow, and steady. a kiss full of love, no lust. beomgyu felt euphoric, meeting taehyun was like love at first sight to him.

he adored taehyun. he wasn't quite sure if it was love, or just a crush. but all he knew was that he was enjoying what was happening right now

"w-we shouldn't." taehyun mumbled in between kisses, he pulled away leaving beomgyu confused at the sudden action.

"t-this was a mistake...i'm sorry beomgyu." taehyun mumbled incoherently, leaving the curly haired male on the couch as he stumbled away.

"oh." beomgyu softly said, his voice cracking.

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't have done this. this was a mistake, im sorry." taehyun mumbled, taking the crutches and practically running out of the house.

beomgyu sat there dumbfounded, tears brimming his eyes as he watched taehyun leave. "beomgyu?" yeonjun called out as he walked out from his room, after taehyun and beomgyu ate yeonjun had came back from soobin's.

beomgyu let out a choked sob as he heard his name, "what happened?" yeonjun ushered out, running over to his baby brother.

"h-he kissed me...a-and then called it a mistake.." beomgyu said in between hiccups. yeonjun frowned, and pulled his brother into his chest. letting the boy cry it out.

"i told you beom...he's an ass." yeonjun spoke, anger lacing his mouth. he wanted nothing more than to beat the living hell out of taehyun.

"i-is something wrong with me?" beomgyu innocently asked, gripping onto yeonjun. "no beomie, it's not you. it's him." yeonjun exclaimed,

"it's all him."