WooBin

I brushed myself off, waved off that kid's apology and moved on. I had more pressing things to see to.

I had to ensure that I was credible enough as a lecturer and that meant I had to do some studying prior so that I wouldn't appear like a fool in class tomorrow. Thankfully I was an Engineering lecturer and it was my forte.

I expected to see him; just not this quickly. I hope I didn't draw attention to myself. He had seen me earlier whilst I was riding to campus but I had made sure to fall out of sight and move on.

The next day I reported to class early. As I sat down, collecting my thoughts, the 2nd year students streamed in. He was one of them. I could see that he was surprised to see me but I feigned ignorance. I took roll call and started the lesson. Thankfully, out of all the roles I ever had to pretend to be; this was by far the easiest given that I had been an Engineering major previously and in the field before going into my current field.

As I conducted the lesson, my eyes strayed towards him periodically but he was in his own world, taking notes and chatting away with his pals albeit quietly. Once lessons had ended, everyone started going off. I was packing my things when he came up to me.

"Professor?"

"Yes?"

"Weren't you the one I bumped into yesterday?"

"Hmmm I don't think so. Maybe you got the person wrong? You can call me Mr Woo by the way."

"OH..  hmm okays, khrub Mr Woo. Sorry for bothering you then."

I just gave him a small smile and he went off. The minute he left, I let out the small intake of breath I had held in. Dude was more observant than I gave him credit for. I had to be careful around him. Get my job done and be out before anyone realized anything.

I packed my things away and left the classroom, not knowing one student was waiting around the corner. I went towards the lot to get my bike. As I was walking towards the lot, I realized I could feel someone's presence behind me. I was pretty sure it was him so I purposely walked towards the lot, went to my car( which was also my decoy vehicle), put my things away and then went to the minimart. Upon seeing me go towards the car, he left. I think he realized he had gotten the wrong person.

I smirked to myself and went to get my groceries before going off to the dorm. I decided to stay here, so that it was easier for me to get my job done. I had also deliberately chosen the dorm next to his.

Just as I reached my door, Ming arrived at his too.

"Mr Woo! You stay here too?"

"Ah yes Ming. Its easier for me so I don't have to commute far to work. Saves me time."

"Ah okays, interesting. I hardly see lecturers stay on campus..."

"And there's me.. bye now. See you on Thursday in class."

Ming waiied respectfully to me and went into his dorm. I went into mine, kept away my groceries and then took out my things.

It was time to get to work.