Ming

I was doing my assignments when I heard a knock on my door. I went to open it and realized it was my lecturer.

"Yes sir?"

"I have a small issue. I need to log onto the WiFi but I cannot recall the password for the dorm. Do you happen to have it?"

"Ah yes, I do. Hang on."

Just then, Wayo came up. He needed some help urgently in his room over some clogged pipes. I face palmed. I looked at my lecturer and asked him to just sit in the room whilst I looked at Yo's issue and came back. He nodded his head though a little confused and went in. I rushed off with Yo. I came back about 40 minutes later, annoyed thoroughly with Yo and his stupid pipes!

I went into my room and realized my lecturer was still sitting quietly, waiting with my Mechatronics Engineering book in hand. He was just looking at my notes. I waiied respectfully to him, apologised for the delay and went to retrieve the password and list of backup codes. Our dorm had a system of changing passwords monthly and I could never remember so I always wrote them down.

He thanked me for it and left. Such a quiet man. Surprisingly a lecturer but ah OK, he was in a boring module. I snickered to myself and just continued my work.

Meanwhile, over at Woo Bin's room.....

[Woo Bin's POV]

Clogging Yo's pipe was a good idea. I knew Ming would never turn his best friend down. And that gave me enough time to plant the devices in his room to track him. I had them in inconspicuous places and yet I knew where conversations will flow. I needed more background info on this kid before I could proceed further.

I sat down and was looking at my own notes for tomorrow's lectur when Ming's textbook came into mind. For someone who seemed lassie faire, he actually paid alot of attention in class and took good notes. Plus he was good looking. No wonder my boss had warned me about falling for him when I took on this assignment. I could see why one would fall easily for him. But to me, he is just case number 0134. And that's all he will ever be.

Back in Ming's room....

[Ming's POV]

I was looking at my notes when I realized there was additional scribbles. I cocked my head thoughtfully, pondering over the new handwriting. It looked very foreign and also not any of my friends but yet the additional notes supplemented my own and helped me to make better sense of the chapter. I looked at it a while more before it hit me, that it could have been my lecturer. Dude was just here! I looked at the notes again and smiled to myself.

So ok, he seemed boring but he is definitely a smart guy. I smiled, thankful for the notes. I was determined to do well in school as I had to fight my dad on my choice of course so I would take every bit of help. Speaking of which, I wonder how were those two on their mini moon. As usual, they were in their own world and forgot I existed. Pfft, sometimes I don't know if i was glad for such lovey dovey parents even at 45 or be annoyed that in their little world, only each other existed and how come, I haven been blessed with such a love yet.

Oh Wells...