WooBin

I wasn't very proud of it if you asked me hours later, but I couldn't help but be swayed by him. It was never my intention to stop by his room. But watching him break down and cry just tore at me abit. I couldn't just sit still and watch him from the cameras planted knowing he was feeling shitty.

I went over, one thing led to another and I eventually found myself asking him how the wine tasted. I already knew how I wanted to try it but his cute innocent answer threw me off-guard!

I chuckled and leaned in to kiss him, tasting the rose undertones of the wine mixed with the sourness of the lemon bars he had. I pulled away from him and he was stunned. He looked at me shocked by the turn of events.

"Just rest ok? I will be back to see you tomorrow. Maybe I can help you with your parents issue?"

Ming nodded at me. I tucked him into bed and was about to leave but he held onto my hand.

"Can you just stay here for the night? I really don't want to be left alone."

I looked at him for so long. As it is, I had crossed so many boundaries but if it meant that I can gain his trust faster and complete my job, why not right? Anything for the job; I nodded. I took off my shirt and got into bed. Ming came closer to me. I held onto him tightly and he laid his head on my chest. Within minutes, Ming was out like the light. I just kissed the top of his head softly and drifted off into sleep myself.

The next day, I was up and early as usual at 4am and went back to my room.  Around 11am, I heard knocks on my door only to see Ming smiling at me.

"Got you some breakfast as thank you for yesterday."

"It's cool. You didn't have to. You were upset so I just wanted to make sure you were OK. I had my breakfast anyways so have it for yours OK?"

With that, I just smiled and closed the door, my heart was thudding wildly. I couldn't be too close to him as it wasn't my personality and he knew that and being close also meant I was less guarded around him which I couldn't afford to. I know he must have been taken aback by my response earlier but if he knew me well enough, he should know that's me.

An hour later, I opened the door to go to gym and there laid the food package with a note.

"I know you prolly had breakfast but have it for lunch. Just my way of saying thank you. And don't worry, I wouldn't let myself be so vulnerable again. I know you don't do so well with it. Thank you for yesterday though."

I just read the note and sighed. He got me correctly. But why did I feel so displaced? Post gym, I got a shower and went over to see Ming. I knocked on the door but there was no response. That's odd, where could he be?

Just then, Yo came by. "Looking for Ming Mr Woo? He went back to his own house. His bodyguards brought him back. He wouldn't be back for a while."

"Oh. Did he say why?"

"Not sure. But it could do with his parents. They are high fliers. They prolly wanted him home."

I nodded and thanked him for his reply. I went back to my dorm, frustrated I missed him. I went back to check my footage and then I realized something concerning. Ming didn't leave with his bodyguards. He was fucking taken away by some people who dressed like his bodyguards! What the fuck!

I studied the footage carefully over and over again. It was time to get into action. I changed out my clothes, made sure the dorm cctvs were on loop and then I broke into Ming's room, scouting for more clues. I saw his phone and opened it, the most recent message just saying "Follow them or you will regret it"

I took down the number and send it to my team for tracking whilst I made my way out. It was time to bust out the bike. Before I left, I turned to look at the dorm 1 final time, knowing I wouldn't be back.

I took off, on my bike once the address came in, my hands gripping my bike tightly as I rode off, wishing death on everyone that was out to hurt Ming.

Like I said, he was my assignment and everyone who stood in between was just another liability to me.